SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Brawl thread/characters.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
IT'S ABOUT TIME.

That's all I'm going to say.

Yeah really because I use him in Melee because he is easier for me to handle than Pikachu. I love Pikacu but I can't control his quick attack like I can in the first game or I would use him a whole lot more. I do high Ko count with Yoshi in Melee. About 1,200 per hour with the ratio set to 1 hit and my settings set at 9.:)

That is awesome. I wonder what the rest of the levels will be. There is one with a big dog and a few more there too.:) EDIT. The dog level is not shown yet but I remember seeing it in the trailers that were shown.:)

the dog is a assit trophy and it is the battlefield

i want to know about that castle one

cool said:
the dog is a assit trophy and it is the battlefield

i want to know about that castle one

Are you sure because the dog looked like a seprate stage to me.:)

no im preety sure its a assit trophy but im not a programmer so....

I wonder if Bowser will have his own level this time around because he did not have one in Melee.:)

I could see a Bowser level where Bowser or Baby Boswer for that matter blowing fire on to the stage and whoever gets touched gets burned a high damage ratios. about 80% per touch or more. Also the heat would collapse the platforms above the floor.:)

It would also be a great hammer and Pokeball throwing level too.:)

wow...footstool jump.....different but looks fun nonetheless.

he thing I want to know is: is it going to be called brawl or dojo?

waste meteor jump decent other than that its just a a funn thing to do.

xxashxx said:
I wonder if Bowser will have his own level this time around because he did not have one in Melee.:)

One could argue that Bowser shares the Mushroom Kingdom level with Mario and Luigi.

The Footstool Jump seems kinda fun. And it's a Meteor Smash too... risky to pull off though. If you fail, you're probably gonna die.

The game will be called Super Smash Bros. Brawl when released in Ameica. Smash Bros. Dojo is the name of the official site.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
xxashxx said:

One could argue that Bowser shares the Mushroom Kingdom level with Mario and Luigi.

The Footstool Jump seems kinda fun. And it's a Meteor Smash too... risky to pull off though. If you fail, you're probably gonna die.

The game will be called Super Smash Bros. Brawl when released in Ameica. Smash Bros. Dojo is the name of the official site.

I would like him to have a seperate level besides the mushroom kingdom though.:) EDIT 4:22PM PST The Footstool jump look pretty cool and it will be a great move for some air attacks.:)

Knuckle Joe a new Assist Trophies

Images removed. Link to the main site, not the pictures. They can wreck dialup users, those poor souls. - PMJ

Back