SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

Weegee

Rare candies are steroids for pokemon!
RE: The official Super Smash Brawl thread/characters.

what about jigglypuff. that would be a really weird final smash. everyone would fall asleep until the get K.Od

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Actually Jigglypuff should sing the jiggly song and put everyone to sleep just like in the show and scribble on you to do high damage.:)

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

cool said:
WOOT! Animal crossing has a stage i cant belive it! yay!

Look like i'll be the one to coment yes it look cool K.K look so cool and I don't see tom nook where is he?

masterryanx

N

I love it! An Animal Crossing Stage!! *squeels* And K.K.'s even there on Saturdays!!

YES!!

venonat master

Aspiring Trainer

they sould make a arena with samus's star ship flying while you fight on top of it.

BlueJay1993

Wings of Defeat

i noticed something miniscule no one said was confirmed is the pokemon stadium stage...there is official art work for it its just not absolutely confirmed

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

It is in the game because it is in some of the first trailers that came out. It looks like it is the same one from Super Smash Bros Melee for GCN.:)

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!

I think most of you guys are forgetting about assist trophies. alot of the characters that arent included will probably be A.Ts

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul

If there were assist trophys in smash bros melee, I would think Mr. Game and Watch would be more likely to be an assist rather than a charector.
So, Dec. 3rd, eh? That isn't that far away...
I also think that for Jiggly's final smash she A] be invinceble, B] Put every one to sleep (larger radius than normal), and C] Scribble on all sleeping foes to rack damage up like crazy.

BlueJay1993

Wings of Defeat

no way G&W is such a versitile character that unless they made multiple AT for him then it just wouldent fit..now i dont use G&W in Melee but hes still a decent character and deserves some props from being one of the first video game charcters if not the very first. but still with all the different possibilities and combination of moves he has in his arsenol i say he nakes a triumphet return

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

abaxter94 said:
So, Dec. 3rd, eh? That isn't that far away...

Is this an official release date? If it is it will be ready just in time for Santa Clause on Christmas day.:)

abaxter94

I'm sure Santa has Nintendo on his quick email page.
Did you check out the short video clip? It looks like the charectors will have all the same moves though...
I can't wait untill they reveal new charectors.
I just noticed this. Ever since Friday the 13th there have been no new updates!! Oh wait, it is just because it is the weekend

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

I did not watch the clip because I usually don't have time to go to the site but if I have time then I will go check it out.:) EDIT. It looks like Delfino plaza from Super Mario Sunshine is a playable level and Donkey Kong is confirmed incase you guys did not know.:) Another EDIT. It looks like you WILL beable to play Brawl with your gamecube controller.:)

abaxter94

That was all revealed a long time ago...
Any way, I'm hoping for Spyro and Megaman.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Sorry it was new to me because I just went there for the first time earlier today. Well yesterday now I hope they have some more stages added soon. I can't wait come December for my nintedo power issue.:)

Shade Daroach

1 of the new pokeball pokemon: deoxy's

uses a hyper beam, sort of like the fir blast hp-oh does in melee