SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: Super Smash Brawl Characters

Abhorsen said:
A statement was already made my the developer for the series that Pit will be the only "classic" character in Brawl, which means G&W and IceClimbers are out as they haven't had any games made in years.
I can argue Mr. Game & Watch.

The e-reader G&W cards, the 4 G&W Gallery games, the Nintendo Mini Classics, and being ripped off by Wario Ware.

That's enough to keep him in Brawl...Right?

I love the Ice Climbers. They are my favorite. Double the Trouble, Double the damage! I like Roy to. But, pichu should go.

They probly will have pokeballs in the game, so what pokemon do you think will make it in, and what will they do?

Maybe they will have the three regies. Regice could use ice beam, cutting across the screen, freezing anyone is touches. Regirock could sink everyone close to him into the ground. Registeel... I don't know.
Absol might come and have the same effect as sizor, only absol could dash across the screen.
*sigh* I wish they would make pokemon battles this way.

Not mewtwo. He is to good to be dropped from the smashbros pool. and pichu is cool too but he takes touch damage.:)

Holy Star said:
Abhorsen said:
A statement was already made my the developer for the series that Pit will be the only "classic" character in Brawl, which means G&W and IceClimbers are out as they haven't had any games made in years.
I can argue Mr. Game & Watch.

The e-reader G&W cards, the 4 G&W Gallery games, the Nintendo Mini Classics, and being ripped off by Wario Ware.

That's enough to keep him in Brawl...Right?
Well just watch how Wario moves in the 2nd trailer released. He moves very much like G&W does, which suggests that G&W (along with the statement earlier this year) will probably not return as a playable character.

Yeah, I don't really think G&W will be making a return in the new game.
My suspicion is that he will be replaced by a new comic relief character.

Also, I don't stand for any Jiggly bashing. In the right hands, Jigglypuff's B, Down+B, and Smash Side+A can be devastating.

Even though I'm a huge fan of the Ice Climbers, and can deal out tons of damage with few blows, I have a feeling they'll be removed.

Oh, and why would Roy be removed? It appeared as if there was going to be a new Fire Emblem level in the next game; why not have the main character playable?

[ChanseyMaster]

I was hoping for some new pokemon to apear in the game. Lucario...

Maby ShyGuy, Diddykong, Baby Bowser, Sonic, Tails, Megaman X, Zero, or something along those lines would apear.
Comic Relief *thinks*
SpongeBob!
Think, He could sick a jellyfish on you, have a b+up that creates a bubble underneith you that carries you up, he could charge a bubble, or maby throw at water ball.

Umm, no.

SpongeBob deserves as much of a place in SSBB as Master Chief does.

[ChanseyMaster]

Mewtwo is a unique character that is an important part of the Pokémon universe, not to mention popular.

I say he stays. There's no reason to remove him.

Yoshi is guaranteed a spot. He's one of the original 12, and his level is shown in the trailer.

We just need Sakurai to actually confirm him. But he's in, count on that.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Yoshi is guaranteed a spot. He's one of the original 12, and his level is shown in the trailer.

We just need Sakurai to actually confirm him. But he's in, count on that.

Thank you

Link has been confirmed and there is a blonde girl in a blue suit and I am not sure if it is samus wearing her fusion suit or not but I also got a smash bros brawl calendar and it shows her long blonde pony tail in a blue suit holding a small weapon that looks like here arm cannon but she does not have her helmet on and I wish I could scan it so you guys could see the picture but check out the march issue of nintendo power for furture details. Please please do not lock because I will have more info next month when I get my next issue next month.:)

No her suit looks like the one from metroid fusion but I am not sure if it is samus or someone else because the weapon is more gun like but it is shorter than samus's arm cannon. It looks like a sawed off shot gun. Mods please do not lock because I am trying to figure it out. Go buy march's issue of nintendo power and look at the calendar that comes with the issue or look at it while you are in the store.:)

Yeah that is it! Who is that?:)

That is her without her suit? Sweet.:)

Back