SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

Gotta clear this up. If I lose my next match, I get third, but if I win, I get to play Machamp again for the finals.
Am I correct?

Chill army and kecleon hurry up!

I am not 100% sure if you would be third or not, but you always have a chance to win; you need to
One twice to get eliminated

Guys! Spam Chillarmy's profile with messages to play me on Super Smash Bros.! lol jk

C6QJPRHW4QF6KFDP7XJNW24TNDI4YNF2.jpg

Machamp is gonna have to wait a long time to play the finals at this rate. :p

anyone want to fight?

Taking on all comers for a couple hours, leave a comment if interested

Nengeni said:
Chillarmy and Kecleon has 72 hours to play, or Kecleon receives the win.

Kecleon said Chillarmy gave him the win...

Since he and I are the next match, who picks the stage?

RE: Super Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U

This is now the thread for Super Smash Bros for 3DS and WiiU XD.:)

I saw the early trailer for the game from Nintendo and Mega Man is going to be part of the roster this time. I saw some of the new levels as well as a whole lot more Pokemon as well. If you guys get emails from Nintendo it was sent today XD.:)

...No. You can't just hijack the thread. Use the existing thread; leave this topic for Brawl.

Which ones is that then? Reset the thread title then I did not know about the new one man.:(

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-super-smash-bros-3ds-wii-u-discussion

I saw the first post XD. What are you trying to tell me? Confused XD.:)

EDIT: Just realized it is the link to the other thread. Anyway keep this thread for Brawl then XD. Would have been easier to switch since we have been doing that since I started the thread nearly 7 years ago. Hard to believe it has been that long already XD. Wow.:)

Fought a jigglypuff right the thing cheated we were transported to the bridge. I hate that glitch. Stupid big jigglypuff. :(

But that glitch is fuuuuun. So is R.O.B.'s. Infinite Final Smash'd robot? Yes please. I can see how it'd be annoying online though..

Back