Wi-Fi Trades Squarepants' Trades - Have lots of Shinies, Want: Other Shinies

MrSquarepants

Heavenly Illusion Star
Friend Code: 3497-0803-3888 IGN: June
Time Zone: Eastern Pacific
Times Available: After 6PM most days but sometimes earlier. Not available on Friday or Saturday night. Just PM me and I'll try to be on.

Haves:

* Shinies *

Kalos Natives
Female Modest Alakazam with Inner Focus (nicknamed Bearded Lady, I can leave it or change it)
Female Brave Charizard with Blaze
Female Naughty Delphox with Blaze
Male Dragalge Bold Poison Point
Male Rash Octillery with Suction Cups
Male Lanturn Illuminate
Male Gulpin

Transferred Shinies (most were with Shiny Charm) Note: Dunno the IVs on these and too lazy to check.
Male Drifblim (random, shiny charm)
Female Phanpy (Masuda)
Male Oshawott (Masuda)
Male Charmander (lax) (SR)
Druddigon with Sheer Force (random, shiny charm)
Serious Regice (SR)
Lax Registeel (SR)
Adamant Regirock (SR)
Relaxed Suicune in Premier Ball (from trade)
Modest Cyndaquil (Masuda)
Event Shiny Dialga
Modest... Regigigas (SR)
Mild Raikou (from trade)
Timid Latios in Premier Ball (SR)
Quirky Latias in Premier Ball (nickname Lala, sorry can't change it) (SR)
Rayquaza in Master Ball (SR)
Modest Ho-oh in Premier Ball (From Trade)
Bashful Cresselia (SR)
Adamant Tepig (Masuda)

Services Offered:
I have a Korean game and can breed Korean 5IV Pokemon.

Wants:
- Trade evolved Pokemon, Stone evolved Pokemon, High level evolved Pokemon (in case I need to complete the Pokedex again for Z) *low*
- Shiny Carvanhna
- Shiny Fennekin
- Gen 6 shinies
- Other shiny Pokemon
- 5IV Competitive Pokes (I just got sucked in this... :b)

WanderingWolf

Only *insert number here* days to go!
RE: Squarepants' Trades - H: Shinies, BW Starters W: Foreign 5IV Marill, shinies, megastones

I believe I have a Female Amaura, or I could breed you one. Give me a few minutes to check.

EDIT: I have an Aurorus that I'll breed for a female.

xDkoYx

I am CATBUG :D
RE: Squarepants' Trades - H: Shinies, BW Starters W: Foreign 5IV Marill, shinies, megastones

This Male Modest Serperior
It will be mine and I will call him squishy I can also get you a female Amaura if you think the shiny petlil is not enough :)

MrSquarepants

Heavenly Illusion Star

Keeper of the Night: Can I have an adamant Phanpy with Ice Shard?

Wanderingwolf: What would you like for the female Amaura?

xDkoYx: If you trade it with a Sun Stone (but don't evolve it) I will trade the Serperior.

WanderingWolf

Only *insert number here* days to go!

MrSquarepants said:
Wanderingwolf: What would you like for the female Amaura?

shiny charizard! Either the Larvitar, or the Sycther will do. If not, I'll just have the Magneton.

EDIT: Actually, if you'd be willing to breed me an Oshawott, I'd take that instead :) . Nickname, IVs and nature doesn't bother me.

xDkoYx

I am CATBUG :D

Done :) I'm online when you are :p

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Sounds good. Should be done tomorrow at the latest.

King Xerneas

Icy Goth

I have a Therian Landorus. Would that work for the shiny Helioptile and a Tepig?

MrSquarepants

Heavenly Illusion Star

Either the Larvitar, or the Sycther will do. If not, I'll just have the Magneton.

EDIT: Actually, if you'd be willing to breed me an Oshawott, I'd take that instead Nickname, IVs and nature doesn't bother me

Heh, well if you want, you can trade for the other 3 too, I just ask for anything except those sh**ty monkeys and other early game Pokemon. I get so many of them in Wonder Trade I don't do it anymore.

Otherwise I have lots of Oshawotts to go around.

Keeper: I just added your FC, I'll be online all day... hunting more shinies while watching Breaking Bad.

King Xerneas: Yea I'll do that. You want the shiny and a Tepig right?

King Xerneas

Icy Goth

MrSquarepants said:
Either the Larvitar, or the Sycther will do. If not, I'll just have the Magneton.

EDIT: Actually, if you'd be willing to breed me an Oshawott, I'd take that instead Nickname, IVs and nature doesn't bother me

Heh, well if you want, you can trade for the other 3 too, I just ask for anything except those sh**ty monkeys and other early game Pokemon. I get so many of them in Wonder Trade I don't do it anymore.

Otherwise I have lots of Oshawotts to go around.

Keeper: I just added your FC, I'll be online all day... hunting more shinies while watching Breaking Bad.

King Xerneas: Yea I'll do that. You want the shiny and a Tepig right?

Yes I'll be set tomorrow.

IgnisMagister

Togepi go BOOM!

I will take a 5 IV Elekid for something off my thread.

MrSquarepants

Heavenly Illusion Star

Would you do it for a Modest Togepi with Serene Grace?

IgnisMagister

Togepi go BOOM!

MrSquarepants said:
Would you do it for a Modest Togepi with Serene Grace?

That seems unbalanced, though.

MrSquarepants

Heavenly Illusion Star

Well you said anything and that seemed to be a match for me... I mean they're both baby pokemon and they both have 5iv not sure what I can do to even it out but it's fine cause I don't actually need it.

LuigiFan191

Aspiring Trainer

MrSquarepants, I like that shiny charizard that's for trade,and I've been trying to get one for a long time doing masuda method, and I've hatched 1000 eggs so far nothing. So I could trade a heracross holding its mega stone, or a Shiny Zoroark(Quiet Natured) for it. FC:4339-2630-4090

IgnisMagister

Togepi go BOOM!

MrSquarepants said:
Well you said anything and that seemed to be a match for me... I mean they're both baby pokemon and they both have 5iv not sure what I can do to even it out but it's fine cause I don't actually need it.

Actually, I think I can do the trade, but it will take a while.

ShinyVincent

Clowns can eat you.

For the Sudowoodo I give you a..Darumaka?

SylveonsAndEspurrs

Puhuhuhu!

Greetings! I am certainly interested in the Manectricite you have offered! Please have a look at my trade thread by clicking the Sylveon below and letting me know if anything interests you enough for it ^^

MrSquarepants

Heavenly Illusion Star

I am not really looking for Legendaries at this point as they're all in Pokebank. Would be nice to own a Yvetal but I already have its dex entry and could borrow my brother's if I needed. Sorry.

LuigiFan191 said:
MrSquarepants, I like that shiny charizard that's for trade,and I've been trying to get one for a long time doing masuda method, and I've hatched 1000 eggs so far nothing. So I could trade a heracross holding its mega stone, or a Shiny Zoroark(Quiet Natured) for it. FC:4339-2630-4090

Hello, sorry to hear that 1,000 eggs...

If you have a female Adamant Heracross with a perfect 31IV attack and the ability Moxie I will do that. Best way to go about is to get an Adamant Synchronizer and catch a bunch of female Heracrosses. It doesn't need 5IV just at least attack that can't be beat, female and has Moxie. You might even into a shiny hunting in the safari as well.

Ignis, really I thought you had them on hand? Well if you still wanna go with it I would love a Togepi with 5IVs doesn't matter nature or gender or ability. I just a mate for my current 5iv female to breed a baby with Serene Grace.

Shiny Vincent I can do that trade.

SylveonandEspurrs I will check out your thread.