Wi-Fi Trades Squarepants' Trades - Have lots of Shinies, Want: Other Shinies

RE: Squarepants' Trades - H: Shinies, BW Starters W: Foreign 5IV Marill, shinies, megastones

CML for your duped Shiny Charizard (It's a good deal for you, you'll get something decent for practically free)

RE: Squarepants' Trades - H: Shinies, BW Starters W: Foreign 5IV Marill, shinies, megastones

Well it's not duped and I can't time it right to clone. Same reason I can't RNG I just have bad timing. I do have a legit Charmander from Soul Silver which I did have someone clone 3 of... but I didnt mention him since it is off hand and Pokebank ain't coming anytime soon...

But I will check your thread.

I actually have all starters in my Black 2 just no Pokebank. I will accept any starter as part of my mock "Wonder Trade" haves. What were you interested in?

Thank you so much for the trade MrSquarepants!! I hope to trade with you again in the future.

I'll give you a Larvitar (with 4 IVs) for an Oshawott. Friend code is 0147-0267-9054.

Yeah I'll take anything for the starters as long as it isn't... ah you know. I have added your FC! My IGN is June.

If I see you on I'll send the trade offer.

Awesome! I won't be on until late morning or afternoon, my 3DS died and I'm going to bed.

MrSquarepants said:
I am not really looking for Legendaries at this point as they're all in Pokebank. Would be nice to own a Yvetal but I already have its dex entry and could borrow my brother's if I needed. Sorry.

LuigiFan191 said:
MrSquarepants, I like that shiny charizard that's for trade,and I've been trying to get one for a long time doing masuda method, and I've hatched 1000 eggs so far nothing. So I could trade a heracross holding its mega stone, or a Shiny Zoroark(Quiet Natured) for it. FC:4339-2630-4090

Hello, sorry to hear that 1,000 eggs...

If you have a female Adamant Heracross with a perfect 31IV attack and the ability Moxie I will do that. Best way to go about is to get an Adamant Synchronizer and catch a bunch of female Heracrosses. It doesn't need 5IV just at least attack that can't be beat, female and has Moxie. You might even into a shiny hunting in the safari as well.

Ignis, really I thought you had them on hand? Well if you still wanna go with it I would love a Togepi with 5IVs doesn't matter nature or gender or ability. I just a mate for my current 5iv female to breed a baby with Serene Grace.

Shiny Vincent I can do that trade.

SylveonandEspurrs I will check out your thread.

Ok, does the heracross need the mega stone for it?

Ahhh yes forgot to mention that but I would need that megastone too please.

MrSquarepants said:
Ahhh yes forgot to mention that but I would need that megastone too please.

Just incase I can't get an adamant female heracross with Moxie, I also have a Japanese adamant Mudkip

It's really not that hard to get an Adamant female with Moxie. I could do it myself in 30-60 minutes if I wanted to, but I don't really have the time. Just adamant synchronize catch female Heracrosses. And sorry but I'm not interested in the Mudkip.

B-b-bump! I have lots of new shinies that I didn't include in my original post that I am deciding to let go of because I feel like I starting to horde a lot of them...

Hey MrSquarepants! :)
Would you be interested in trading your Kalos native shiny Vullaby for a shiny Diggersby?
Friend Safari
Relaxed
Cheek Pouch
31 IVs in HP & SpA

DIGGERSBYTHO?! (repeats several times)

I don't get that joke... Is it just fun to say?

But yea I'll do that. Ugly as sin, yet loveable beard face.

I'll be online maybe sometime tonight around 10:30 - 12:00 AM EST.

MrSquarepants said:
DIGGERSBYTHO?! (repeats several times)

I don't get that joke... Is it just fun to say?

But yea I'll do that. Ugly as sin, yet loveable beard face.

I'll be online maybe sometime tonight around 10:30 - 12:00 AM EST.

Cool, I'll be online for the next three hours as well. See you online. :)

Edit: Thank you so much for the trade! :)

mrSquarepants
what would you like for dragalge if your willing to trade it
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-general-trading

Back