Square Enix Teases New Projects on Anniversary Website

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer
This was on Nintendo Life's website Nintendo Life yay! :D -Chariblaze

It's been ten years since the merger

Square Enix will be celebrating its 10th anniversary on 1st April and to celebrate the company has launched a new website dedicated to the milestone.

The site is open right now and upon entering you're met with the following message (translated from Japanese):

"As of April 1st we’ve reached our 10th anniversary!

We hope you’ll continue supporting us going forward as well!

We’re thinking of collaborations and a bunch of things that should make everyone a little bit happy.

It’ll be settled soon, so I'll keep you posted".

Of course, Square and Enix were both formed much longer than ten years ago, but the two merged together on 1st April 2003.

The promise of some collaborations is certainly intriguing and we can't wait to see what Square Enix has in mind to celebrate its anniversary. Perhaps a Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest crossover?

Hopefully this isn't just one big elaborate April fools joke...

What would you like to see from Square Enix to celebrate its 10th anniversary?

Personally Dragon Quest is one of my favourite game series, and Final Fantasy well I have played a few of them , I prefer the more relaxed Wii versions. Would be nice for a crossover, or even a 3DS version of Dragon Quest oh how i'd be happy.

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/10thAnniversary/

I honestly just want a Heroes of Ruin sequel, but it might be a bit early for that :(

Yeah, just under a year since it came out if I am correct. Though i've never played the game, I am looking at getting it though.

Back