[Spoiler Alert] Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai, Review Thread

I watched it last night, it's great ... (still I agree with post #91 from discussion of the 11th movie) ...

I want to teach french and japaneese ... but I missed it this year ... and next year the teacher from Japan won't be in my town anymore :( ...

I've seen it all on YouTube, but it was rather unpleasent due to the fact that there were no subtitles, and it was in japanese (duh). Anyone know where I might be able to find one with subtitles on the internet? I really want to watch it and would appriciate your help.

shard79 said:
I've seen it all on YouTube, but it was rather unpleasent due to the fact that there were no subtitles, and it was in japanese (duh). Anyone know where I might be able to find one with subtitles on the internet? I really want to watch it and would appriciate your help.

em. download UTorrent or Azureus ... then check this link and download the movie ... I did download it .. it's like HD tehnology and ENG SUB ...

(link for torrent : post #10, by MquaZa)

shard79 said:

i got the movie with sub-titles in VEOH. if u want i can give u the link.

If you already have the movie then listen to shakir99, if you don't have it and want to have it download it on my link ... if you want to watch it on internet (I think :p) FORGET IT :p:p:p

For some reason it won't let me download it from there -_- It says "Connections To The Server Have Been Limited To 2 Per IP For Both New Releases And Animé/Manga = 4 Connections In Total" -_- Any suggestions?

Watch it on youtube? I dont know lol. But if you do watch it on youtube you wont get subtitles.

Youtube? No...the only person who owuld upload them to Youtube is someone who wants to get ban....

electimortar said:
shakir99 can you give me the link.i would appreciate it.

have u got VEOH ? if u have not, u need to download that first. once u hv got veoh, search for the movie(search with the title-"dialga vs palkia vs darkari") and u will find it eventually. i recommend this for all who dont speak Japanese but cant wait to watch the movie!

Well i just watched the first 3 parts and from what i saw it looked AMAZING! I didnt want to spoil it and since i probably cant sit through an hour and a half of Japanese I decided only to watch a little! It was great even though i didnt understand a word! I really like how they made gallade its great! But did you notice how small the kricketot and wormadon were. I never notiiced they where that small i thought they were bigger. Does that seem out of the odinary to anyone else? If its just me then i can get over it:p

i was also a bit surprised to see kdicketot being so small in size, i thought it would be at least as large as a volbeat, u know. but it seemed alright to me, i just enjoyed this feature...
loved honchkrow and its defog and lickylicky's gyro ball!
this movie must have featured more new pokemon than any before..

Moneyking63 said:
Well i just watched the first 3 parts and from what i saw it looked AMAZING! I didnt want to spoil it and since i probably cant sit through an hour and a half of Japanese I decided only to watch a little! It was great even though i didnt understand a word! I really like how they made gallade its great! But did you notice how small the kricketot and wormadon were. I never notiiced they where that small i thought they were bigger. Does that seem out of the odinary to anyone else? If its just me then i can get over it:p

I always imagined them to be about that size so it looked right to me...

Emm.. you could watch it on YouTube if you get the movie on 10 parts and if it has Hardware Subs ... I could upload it ... but it's too much work with it ... get it on 10 parts and that ...

Back