HershelLayton

Aspiring Trainer
Are you sure? Why the likes of Giratina, Arceus, and Palkia are still one of the best decks in Standard? Bold of you assuming that this cards broke the meta when it isn't. Dude, watch some tournaments online or the likes of JustinBasil for the list Top Decks in Standard, in order to justify your statement, not just blast away without doing proper research.

Sorry in advance to hate you, but at least, at least know what you're saying. That's why I always do negative reviews on some cards, because my first impressions on the cards doesn't captivate or convince me that this is a good card, when it isn't.
Reddit Moment

Bewear The TERRIBLE

Rogue TCG Player
May help slow down VSTAR decks a bit. Accessible with Level ball so maybe just 1-1 in single prize decks? Not sure if its even worth it though, honestly. It may help aeradactyl do more disruption though. 😉😊

TheNidoKing

Aspiring Trainer
Are you sure? Why the likes of Giratina, Arceus, and Palkia are still one of the best decks in Standard? Bold of you assuming that this cards broke the meta when it isn't. Dude, watch some tournaments online or the likes of JustinBasil for the list Top Decks in Standard, in order to justify your statement, not just blast away without doing proper research.

Sorry in advance to hate you, but at least, at least know what you're saying. That's why I always do negative reviews on some cards, because my first impressions on the cards doesn't captivate or convince me that this is a good card, when it isn't.
I think his comment was slightly exaggerated satire.

Yombo

Aspiring Trainer
Speaking of said Goomy, since Ariados works from the bench you can stack them in Expanded and with Wondrous Labyrinth too... unfortunately for said combo it's not that hard to get around, especially in Expanded.
The card says "You cannot use more than one" so no, you cannot stack multiple.

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
The card says "You cannot use more than one" so no, you cannot stack multiple.
You can’t apply more than 1 String of Shade Ability at a time, but you can stack it with Goomy's Sticky Membrane and Wondrous Labyrinth for a total of +3 colorless attack cost to VSTARS (and +2 to everything else other than Fairies), which is what I meant.

Last edited:

Cradilyfan1512

Aspiring Trainer
Spinarak/Ariados- While spinarak is just used as a pre-evolution, Ariados could see use as a VSTAR staller. 2/8