• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Speed Lugia (Lugia EX / Deoxys EX / Kyurem)

Hexogen

Merc W140
Pokemon: 12

• 3 Lugia EX
    4 Deoxys EX
    2 Thundurus EX
    2 Kyurem (Plasma Freeze)
    1 Genesect EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:34

• 4 Professor Juniper
    4 Skyla
    2 Colress
    2 N
    2 Lysandre
    1 Shadow Triad

4 Team Plasma Ball
    3 Colress Mashine
    1 Dowsing Mashine
    3 Switch
    2 Pokémon Catcher
    4 Muscle Band

2 Frozen City
Energy:14

• 4 Plasma Energy
    4 Double Colorless Energy
    4 Prism Energy
    2 Rainbow Energy

Strategy: Allright this is my Plasma Lugia version. Strategy of course is to bench Deoxys to get extra damage for big Plasma Gale KOs. Kyurem is an awesome safeguard killer and can be really powerful with those Deoxys/Muscle Band boosts! It also sets up easy kills for Lugia later on, as does Frozen City. Thundurus for energy recycling and some damage output. Genesect is in here for Red signaling. This is by far the best list i came up with the time i played Lugia but i still have to manage some major problems which i hope i can get a little help with here :p
Problems: Autoloss against: Pyroar, Aegislash. Do you guys have any suggestions for these? I thought about Raichu for Pyroar. But Aegislash? I only have special energy cards in this deck and cobalion loves to eat these up! maybe i could cut the 2 Rainbow Energies for 2 Lightning, to hit Aegislash with Thundurus (no Psychic for Deoxys due to Psychic resistance and I still need Plasma to get Helix Force´s effect). But what to take out for 2-2 Raichu line?

Hexogen said:
Problems: Autoloss against: Pyroar, Aegislash. Do you guys have any suggestions for these? I thought about Raichu for Pyroar. But Aegislash? I only have special energy cards in this deck and cobalion loves to eat these up! maybe i could cut the 2 Rainbow Energies for 2 Lightning, to hit Aegislash with Thundurus (no Psychic for Deoxys due to Psychic resistance and I still need Plasma to get Helix Force´s effect). But what to take out for 2-2 Raichu line?[/b]
I personally like and run Plasma Eeveelutions, as well as some Basic energy (3 P and 3 W) in my Lugia deck. Specifically, I run a 3-3 Eeveelution line including 1 Leafeon, 1 Glaceon and 1 Flareon. Leafeon is used against Seismitoad EXs; Glaceon can easily 1HKO Pyroars and Donphans; and Flareon counters M deck threats. A few side benefits: Leafeon is also quite useful against opponents who "stockpiles" energy onto their Poké; Glaceon reduces all of my Poké's Retreat Cost by CC (essentially making nearly all of them free retreaters); and Flareon can be clutch at times when there are enough Poké in my discard pile. Needless to say, Kyurem can be used early game too in order to hit/KO opponents' Basics.

I'd suggest you look at Eeveelutions more so than Raichu. The Eeveelutions have synergy with the Team Plasma engine, as well as receive damage output boosts from your Deoxys EXs. Raichu does not have these capabilities.

Back