Speculation on the new cards in Crystal Guardians.

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
My hunch: They don't have any Pokemon *, so we're most likely getting some in the form of Vaporeon *, Jolteon *, and Flareon *. That makes 78. Then, I can promise you that we'll get the boring norm of reprinted Potion and Poke Ball. 80. Next... according to a flyer, we're getting Typhlosion d. If it's not just a misprint, and we're getting early OD cards, that's 83. Now, with the pattern established, Meganium and Feraligatr go in. 89. If we add more standards, being Energy Search and Energy Removal 2, it's 91. I really can't think of 9 more, though.

Typhlosion King

"he hates you, but you're his amigo."
I thought that we were going to get typhlosion d in futhest ends. It would be sweet if they released him early!

Waliken

Aspiring Trainer
Crazy Weavile said:
My hunch: They don't have any Pokemon *, so we're most likely getting some in the form of Vaporeon *, Jolteon *, and Flareon *. That makes 78. Then, I can promise you that we'll get the boring norm of reprinted Potion and Poke Ball. 80. Next... according to a flyer, we're getting Typhlosion d. If it's not just a misprint, and we're getting early OD cards, that's 83. Now, with the pattern established, Meganium and Feraligatr go in. 89. If we add more standards, being Energy Search and Energy Removal 2, it's 91. I really can't think of 9 more, though.
youre kidding right? alakazam and celebi dont count as *s then right?

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
you also forgot about all the promos in Japan and that the American branch cares more about money so there will most likely be 110-130 cards and as for the* they will do one eveeolution is my best guess since the *'s in the last set didn’t have any thing in common the new ones won't either.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
RE:  Speculation on the new cards in Crystal Guardians.

randomman29 said:
you also forgot about all the promos in Japan and that the American branch cares more about money so there will most likely be 110-130 cards and as for the* they will do one eveeolution is my best guess since the *'s in the last set didn’t have any thing in common the new ones won't either.
Except we've seen scans of cards from the set and KNOW there will be 100 cards in the set.

This thread is kind of pointless, as we know exactly what all 100 cards in the set are. Just add up all the cards from the main set, Kyogre theme deck, and Groudon theme deck (including trainers) and it comes up to 100. Sorry guys, but no speculation on what cards will be in the set.

The only speculation is what the boxtopper will be. I personally think it will be this Meowth, asit's Delta Species... but there's tons of other Japanese promo cards to choose from.

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
hey does the trainers look like this : steven's advice, copycat, TV reporter....

the above trainers are gonna be released in CG or FE? i'm not sure

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
RE:   Speculation on the new cards in Crystal Guardians.

well there is still a week* to see how many card's are in the set and what card's are in the set. also i don't think that what tomokazu posted is right because all those are in Japanese so there’s no guaranty that those will be the only card’s added into the English set.

*five day's.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
RE:    Speculation on the new cards in Crystal Guardians.

randomman29 said:
also i don't think that what tomokazu posted is right because all those are in Japanese so there’s no guaranty that those will be the only card’s added into the English set.
Yes, that is right. That is the official Japanese Pokémon card website. And if you count all the cards up, it comes to 100. There are no empty slots. Period.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I don't see the text and level at the bottom of the card in the post that WPM put up earlier. So is it going to appear in the set or was that fake to keep our hopes up?:)

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Crystal Guardians is NOT a "new" set... it's new here, and way old in Japan. :/

In the case of flavour text, I think WPM was referring to totally new (ie. in Japan) sets...

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
bass_forte said:

In the case of flavour text, I think WPM was referring to totally new (ie. in Japan) sets...

Isn't Japans sets an 8 month diffrence fro our set release from ours or is it farther or closer? I know it is somewhere around there but I am not sure on their rotation.:)

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
Japan's newest set that they have is Furthest Ends. I believe the next set Japan gets will have the flavor text and feature Diamond/Pearl Pokemon. We'll be getting that set after we get Furthest Ends, which will probably be sometime in the middle of 2007.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
RE:   Speculation on the new cards in Crystal Guardians.

xxashxx said:
bass_forte said:

Isn't Japans sets an 8 month diffrence fro our set release from ours or is it farther or closer? I know it is somewhere around there but I am not sure on their rotation.:)
Miracle Crystal came out in March... EX Crystal Guardians comes out in August. Looks like 5 months to me....

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
we will most likely get furthest ends late this year and then get the diamond and pearl set around feb next year and japan will probelly get their second diamond and pearl set around feb next year.