Yombo

Aspiring Trainer
Not holding my breath we'll get those energies. We rarely ever do, which is such a disappointment. I'd love some more holo energies, but they refuse to put them in any of the sets that they came out for in Japan. Only one that comes to mind recently was Champions Path and that wasn't even easy to get in the first place.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Kinda wish they brought back the sexy energies with pokemon in the background like HGSS - $50 for one common energy is sort of a steep price!
They could bring those back every 8 or 9 sets and do a new set of Pokemon, with the Pokemon changing every time based on the generation it's in. Imagine that...

Chris_the_hammer

Aspiring Trainer
They could bring those back every 8 or 9 sets and do a new set of Pokemon, with the Pokemon changing every time based on the generation it's in. Imagine that...
Guess that’s just to much common sense for TPCi. Be one thing if they didn’t do some many special sets but now that they do they don’t really have an excuse. Hell they could have easily done that in Shining Fates. If they did that and had a Shining set with those energies for every gen it would be perfect.

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
I know that, but pulling just an energy as your only SR is bound to annoy anybody, I can't imagine anyone being happy with that as their main pull.
I liked pulling them from Tag All Stars? They were textured holos with a unique design. It actually would've been nice to finish the set.

chris.n7

Aspiring Trainer
I liked pulling them from Tag All Stars? They were textured holos with a unique design. It actually would've been nice to finish the set.
I wouldn't mind pulling them if they didn't have a chance of being the only SR you get in the box.