Special Holiday Set Confirmed for Fall, Other TCG Products for September!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can now confirm we will be getting a special SV3.5 set this fall. It will obviously contain the cards from Japan’s Pokemon Card 151, which includes cards for the original 151 Pokemon, including Venusaur ex, Charizard ex, Blastoise ex, Alakazam ex, Zapdos ex, Mew ex, and more.
Our special set will see the release of Mini Tins, ex Boxes, an Elite Trainer Box, an Ultra Premium Collection, and other currently unrevealed products. Because it’s a special holiday set, individual booster packs will not be sold. No other information is known at this time.
We’ve also learned September 1st will see the release of the Fall 2023 ex Tins, a 2023...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Good to see they'll have their own set, instead of hiking up the price of another, regular one. I just hope this set will be printed as generously as Evolutions, even if it doesn't have the same pulling power as Evolutions..

Disappointed i will have to buy more special sets over normal booster boxes. What sets will make up obsidian flames then?

Disappointed i will have to buy more special sets over normal booster boxes. What sets will make up obsidian flames then?
Ruler of the Black Flame and the 8 decks I think. Very few Ultra Rares, which we can see from the numbers on the leaked cards.

I really hate the price tag on the PTCG Classic box. $250??!?! For non-standard legal decks!!! I can buy a BOOSTER BOX OF BASICALLY ANY SV/SWSH SET I WANT FOR THAT PRICE!!! LITERALLY THE ONLY THING THAT I LIKE ABOUT IT IS THE NEW DAMAGE COUNTERS!!! THEY ARE VERY NICE AND NEAT AND ORGANIZED

Burning Shadows

Darkness Ablaze

Obsidian Flame

they aren’t even trying in year one anymore lol
isn't it so cool that there's 20+ starters and yet only one of them has upwards of 8 sets that are almost entirely dedicated to whacking it off? isn't that just soooooo.....cooooooooooooool..
Flashfire???
at least with flashfire they gave Charizard y, the best charizard and one of my favorite Sun Dragon designs of all time, a card. These days it's just regular, boring, oversaturated charizard :(

I'm thinking about grabbing a Korean box of this set. Now that the silver borders are the international standard, I think it's the least expensive edition of the game and has the best pull rates, without any major trade-offs.
Do you know what online website that sells the Korean version?

do we have translations for the lugia, ho-oh, and suicune ex? ive seen those cards floating around but i havent seen any translations yet

Back