Special 'Hidden Fates' Collections Coming to Walfart!

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
so far ive got an offer of 150, in town. ungraded... it seems low for what the hype price is.
but my mindset is, i lucked out in the first item i bought, flip it and buy more HF and get another by the time the price goes down... or something...

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Gamestop.com has everything from Hidden Fates in stock (except for ETB pre-orders atm) and at MSRP, the only problem is their shipping policies are beyond silly. Like two nights ago I went to pre-order an ETB while they were still available and got the "You must buy $0.01 more in product to qualify for free shipping"... which is annoying, but fine, I work for Best Buy, I know how that game works. I threw in a single Unified Minds pack get over $50 and then it wanted to charge me $20 to ship both the box and the pack because they were ruled as separate orders with no way to combine them. lol?
Trust me, I know the nightmare GS's shipping policies are, I collect amiibo, and I've gotta deal with their online only ones sometimes. It's a nightmare, lol. That shipping thing is wack.

The tins are being chosen at random online at GS, right? I'd like to be sure if I bought them that I got all three (If not, at least the Charizard one is my main priority). I don't want to run that risk, but I'd do it if it comes down to it.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Trust me, I know the nightmare GS's shipping policies are, I collect amiibo, and I've gotta deal with their online only ones sometimes. It's a nightmare, lol. That shipping thing is wack

STILL MOURNING that I missed the King Dedede restock because I refuse to pay $8 shipping for the Fox/Mega Man/Dedede online-only bundle. :rolleyes:

And yeah the tins are promoted as randomly chosen. Who knows what their process of "random" consists of though. (I went in my store today just to get the Charizard tin, which was a 0/4 dud anyway, and ended up getting all three of them. lol)

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Trust me, I know the nightmare GS's shipping policies are, I collect amiibo, and I've gotta deal with their online only ones sometimes. It's a nightmare, lol. That shipping thing is wack.

The tins are being chosen at random online at GS, right? I'd like to be sure if I bought them that I got all three (If not, at least the Charizard one is my main priority). I don't want to run that risk, but I'd do it if it comes down to it.
Go with Amazon then for sure.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
STILL MOURNING that I missed the King Dedede restock because I refuse to pay $8 shipping for the Fox/Mega Man/Dedede online-only bundle. :rolleyes:

And yeah the tins are promoted as randomly chosen. Who knows what their process of "random" consists of though. (I went in my store today just to get the Charizard tin, which was a 0/4 dud anyway, and ended up getting all three of them. lol)
Dedede has been one of my grails for a while (Ness is the other), and I decided to just get it because my other option was importing it and waiting a few weeks at basically the same price. That bundle isn't a horrible deal (especially when again the other option is importing them for an upcharge). For some reason they REALLY love making the ones I want the most (Wario, Dedede) online only, it's annoying as all hell. I've been staying on top of all the restocks since December, somehow the only one I ever missed was Mario, funny enough. I bet that'll be the last one I end up getting to finish the line.

Yeah, it could end up being a shot in the dark if I want to risk getting random ones. I mean, I won't mind generally since I'll be getting the packs which is more important, and I can just get the Zard single, but I think I might look through stores before I decide to go for it.

Go with Amazon then for sure.
I'll have to do it quickly lest it runs out. I get paid next Wednesday so... Let's hope??

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
Gamestop.com has everything from Hidden Fates in stock (except for ETB pre-orders atm) and at MSRP, the only problem is their shipping policies are beyond silly. Like two nights ago I went to pre-order an ETB while they were still available and got the "You must buy $0.01 more in product to qualify for free shipping"... which is annoying, but fine, I work for Best Buy, I know how that game works. I threw in a single Unified Minds pack get over $50 and then it wanted to charge me $20 to ship both the box and the pack because they were ruled as separate orders with no way to combine them. lol?

Their shipping policy is not whack - it's very fair, I believe.
Since you work at Best Buy, you might know that usually you cannot combine a pre-order with something that's already in stock! This creates confusion on the merchant's side; they are thinking:
"Do we ship it to you now? But we don't have the pre-order item yet. We have to separate the order and charge shipping for each delivery."

Also keep in mind, they will not hold onto the pack just for you and wait for the ETB's release.

If I were you, I would order on the day the ETB is released, and buy the UM pack and ETB together and get free shipping without this hassle! :D

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Eeh, as it turns out everywhere was sold out on them, even my local card shop didnt have it. Looks like I'm gonna have to go online for it.

Number51x

Anyone who is listening, I was able to pre-order the HF ETB on amazon.co.uk for retail and not horrible shipping.

Number51x

I'd just like to say how insane it is that I'm getting better deals (and am ABLE TO) pre-ordering HF product from England and import it than I'm able to here in the US. This is dumb, but at least it's an option.

DX2069

GOAT
I have yet to see any hidden fates products at any of my Walmart’s but I do hope I find these

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
another item I probably will never see, or my walmart will never stock. My walmart seems to do that a lot, not just with Pokemon, but MtG and Yughio as well and the sports cards

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Oof, watch these be completely gone by the time I check for them. I guarantee that’s how it’s going to turn out. I’m like 1 for...however many HF products have come out so far, I doubt I’ll actually get the second chance to open some of this set, knowing my luck. Oh well.