Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Pokemon Center has started to e-mail customers codes to get Special Delivery Bidoof! To get the card, you need to spend at least $20 and enter the code upon checkout. The promo will then be added to your cart.

Special-Delivery-Bidoof-212x300.png

Get-Special-Delivery-Bidoof-300x191.jpg

Get-Special-Delivery-Bidoof-Cart-300x142.jpg

I haven’t personally received my code yet, so I think the e-mails are being sent out in waves.
The opportunity to get the code was originally offered to customers who were signed up for the Pokemon Center’s newsletter before July 1st. The website sent out a link on July 1st, Bidoof Day, which you could click until July 10th to register your interest in the code.
Update: The Pokemon Center has confirmed the codes will be sent in waves. Furthermore, you have...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

shinyguzzlord

Aspiring Trainer
Not getting code is infuriating. I am just gonna get my mind off of this and figure out how to get the Arceus promo

Asrialys

Aspiring Trainer
I hope the codes are being sent out in waves. It's pretty well-known that Pokemon newsletters sometimes don't make it to everyone on their mailing list...

TCG Jake

Aspiring Trainer
Dang I entered no code for me as of yet. My friend got one though. Oh well fingers crossed I guess.

ClayYTOfficial

Aspiring Trainer
Not getting code is infuriating. I am just gonna get my mind off of this and figure out how to get the Arceus promo
You can order the Legends game directly from Amazon Japan - not sure where you're located but for me to the US was ~$74 with shipping. And since the Switch isn't region-locked you would be able to play it just fine in English.

Jonn

Pokemon Collector
That's some serious BS how they rolled those out. At the end of a freaking Bidoof trolling e-mail? You have to be joking!

Asrialys

Aspiring Trainer
With these coming out in waves, maybe they're just trying to lessen the load on their packers and shippers? Especially with Evolving Skies coming up in a week.

Or they have staff keeping an eye on the cards to avoid theft :p

Jody Mitoma

Aspiring Trainer
I can confirm I got my code, and my card is on the way. I live in Canada, not sure if that means anything at all but figured I'd mention it.

Dawn Hero

Aspiring Trainer
I got my code. At first I was really just kind of befuddled by this whole thing, but I think this is a test for the real deal...and future releases. Having a lottery and phased code arrivals ensures the PC website wont crash from bots. Plus, 1 card per code ensures that more people get them, and that they don't "run out" (even though not everyone will get a code). It's pretty genius! Kind of hilarious that its just a meme card though. I guess I'll keep it...?

Also I might wait to order something until something I actually want goes for sale. :p