Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Spearow and Fearow has just been revealed from Pokemon Card 151! The set will release in Japan on June 16th. It will then release internationally as a special set this fall.
Spearow – Colorless – HP50
Basic Pokemon
Ability: Evolutionary Advantage
If you go second, this Pokemon can evolve during your first turn.
[C] Speed Dive: 10 damage.
Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-30)
Retreat: 1

Fearow – Colorless – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from...

Continue reading...

TheNidoKing

Aspiring Trainer
So if you go second, you can evolve turn 1 then tutor for any three cards as your attack? And if you’re behind on prize cards you can field a Fearow who can be found with Level Ball, resurrected with Rescue Carrier, and attack for 80 on a single energy of any type?

This is a GLC staple all day. 5/5.

Last edited:

koala cub

they/them
i'm thinking of making a series where for every unviable card that gets revealed i try giving it reasonable buffs to make it viable

would that be appropriate on a thread like this (f.e. i would try giving this fearow card buffs)

Bewear The TERRIBLE

Rogue TCG Player
Too bad this is coming out with Iono Judge in the format...
Lets hope they come up with a stadium or basic ability (that only works if you have a tool attached, much like garbodor/ eeveelution VIV) with an effect that mimics Milotic's Dew Guard ability from EVS. 🙏😖

F4nt45m

Dialga V-Star is a good deck guys
So if you go second, you can evolve turn 1 then tutor for any three cards as your attack? And if you’re behind on prize cards you can field a Fearow who can be found with Level Ball, resurrected with Rescue Carrier, and attack for 80 on a single energy of any type?

This is a GLC staple all day. 5/5.
But there are many meta disruption cards, so it doesn't really matter.

jdubs4lief

Aspiring Trainer
Good early game, but have fun getting the three cards to get set up then have it all Iono'd to the bottom of the deck