Some translations of Holon Phantom by vincent0906 [updated]

vincent0906

Aspiring Trainer
Vileplume-D  Type PM  HP90
Poke-Power  Poison pollen
Once during your turn, filp a coin, if heads, choose one of your opponent's active pokemon and that pokemon is now poisoned.
[PM] Poltergeist 30+
Look at your opponent's hand, this attack does 10 more damage for each trainer cards in opponent's hand.
Weakness:p
Resistance:
Retreat:C

Armaldo-D  Type FM  HP110
[MC]Delta Blade 70
If you have a supporter card in play, this attack damage become 20 instead.
[FCC] Fossil dumping 50
You may discard a "Claw fossil", "Mysterious Fossil", "Root Fossil" or a "Holon fossil" from your hand. If you do, choose 1 of your opponent's pokemon and do 30 damage to it.
Weakness:G
Resistance:
Retreat:CC

Kingdra-D  Type RM  HP110
Poke-power  Dragon curse
Once during your turn, if this pokemon is your active pokemon, you may put 2 damage counter on 1 of your opponent's  delta species pokemon. This power stops working when this pokemon is affected by special condition.
[RM] Extra flame 30+
If the defending pokemon is ex pokemon, this attack does 30 more damage.
[RMCC] Heat Blast 80
Weakness:L
Resistance:

Raichu-D  Type M  HP70
[C]Crackling
Does 20 damage to all pokemon with poke-power and poke-body in play. (Yours and your opponent's)(Don't apply weakness and resistance)
[MMC] Metal Thunder 50
You may discard 2 [M] energy, if you do, this attack does 90 damage instead.  
Weakness:F
Resistance:
Retreat:

Pidgeot-D  Type LM  HP100
Poke-body  Delta Saber
If there are any holon energy attached to this pokemon, all poke-power (yours and your opponent's) stops working, except delta species pokemon.
[LMC] Rolling Claw 50
You may discard a energy card attached to this pokemon. If you do, attach another energy card to this pokemon from your discard pile.
Resistance:F

Rayquazza-D  Type WM  HP80
Poke-body Hydro Barrier
If there are any holon energy attached to this pokemon, ignore all weakness of your [W] pokemon in play.
[C]Delta search
Search for a holon energy from your deck and attach it to this pokemon. Shuffle your had afterwards.
[WMCC] Ozone Flame 60
Weakness:C
Resistance:WF

Cradily-D type DM  HP100
[DC] Digestive Juice 20
During the end of your opponent's next turn, put 5 damage counter on the defending pokemon which receive this attack.
[MCC] Poison Tentacle 50
The defending pokemon is now poisoned.
Weakness:R
Resistance:

Kabutops  Type L HP100
[LC] Life Drain 30
If the defending pokemon is being KO'ed by this attack damage, remove 7 damage counter and all special condition from this pokemon.
[CCC] Thunder Blow 40+
Does 10 more damage for each [L] energy attached to thsi pokemon.
Weakness:G
Resistance:

Cheers

I uploaded some translation.

Unfortunately, I have exam tomolo, so i will not translate the remaining now.

Great translations. Just by reading these few cards, the set looks pretty average. Nothing Really special which stands out as game changing. Although, I do like Rayquaza-d's poke-body and Kabutops can be teched with a few ideas that I have meaning that it can be constantly healing itself which isnt too bad.

I'm much more interested in what the Trainers, Delta Rainbow Energy, the *'s and Ex's (if there's any) have to offer. We want a big shocking surprise cause I dont wanta see another Emerald again...

When this set going to be out in states, they could combine with all other existing promos that will be out in Japan such as all of these Mejis and Maccas one as well as the Mew Gift Box including Mewtwo Star, Pikachu Star, Crawdaunt ex and Mightyena ex...that could be up to about 100 cards.

This set another emerald? What? That can't possibly happen. Do realize we've seen a SMALL amount of the cards. Any set would look like crap if we saw 5 cards from it. Wow, the set looks cool to me, and rare candy will make it 2 years more in the format, and new energy, and a new supporter, hopefully draw, and where are the reprints? New matrix energy? New trade bait? Yay!

I didnt say it was or would be another Emerald. I said I hope it doesnt turn out to be like it. I know there has only been 8 cards translated so far so I cant base my decision on those 8 cards. I just dont think this will be as impacting as some of the other sets have, yet it might, we dont know until the whole set is translated.

Ex's and trainers have a huge impact on a set's popularity so if these Ex's are good (*prays for Alakazam Ex*) then we might have a very promising set here. I really like Rayquaza-d and Kabutops and will probably use them at some point since they appeal to me much more than the other cards do, even though I find Kingdra-d and Armaldo-d interesting cards.

but i think some of the cards there have great potential and the pokemon seem very colorful for me..haha:p maybe we will see more delta deck in the metagame:cool:

Hello guys, some more translations!

Flygon-D Type GM HP? (not sure)
Poke-power Delta supply
Once during your turn, you may attach a basic energy or "delta rainbow energy" to one of your delta species pokemon in play. This power stops working when this pokemon is affected by special condition.
[GMC] Swift 60
This attack's damage isnt affected by weakness, resistance and all effect on the defending pokemon.
Weakness:C
Resistance:LF

Aerodactyl-D Type R HP70
Poke-power Ancient Light
Once during your turn, you may search your deck for a basic energy card, show them to your opponent and put it into your hand. Shuffle your hand afterwards. This power stops working when this pokemon is affected by special condition.
[RC] Rocky Ball 30
During your opponent;s next turn, any attack damage done to this pokemon is -10.
Resistance:F
Retreat:0

Hiya

AWWWW.... Flygon has swift =( I guess that's okay, with a lot of metal pokemon out, there's bound to be metal energy, which it can get past; but the game still lacks a decent grass attacker. Especially one with a cool poke-power like Flygons.

Flygon/Aero is a cool combo. Maybe just Flygon/steelix ex or something, with tons of stones project LOL.

Anyways. Thanks for translating Vincent, I can't wait for the dealta Rainbow translation.

~Secretsmeargle

That flygon's PokePower is awesome - the Delta Rainbow version of Starmie (Metal), Dark Electrode (Dark) and Huntail (React).

lol, wonder who will play the role of Gardeviour (Metal), Dark Dragonite (Dark), and Delcatty (React).

By looking at the resistance, it will be a good counter to Medicham ex...

Flygon/Steelix EX doesn't work because Flygon can only lay extra energy on DELTA pokemon.

Translation for trainers:

Holon Fossil
Flip a coin,
if heads, search your deck for a Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl (or ex), Lileep, (pre-evo of amaldos, i forgot its english name lol) and put it onto your bench. Shuffle your hand afterwards.
if tails, put a Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl (or ex), Lileep, (pre-evo of amaldos, i forgot its english name lol) from your hand to your bench.
(The pokemon played in this way count as basic pokemon)

Holon Explorer -Supporter
This card cannot be played unless you first discard a card from your hand.
Draw 3 cards. If you discarded a delta species pokemon, draw 1 more card.

Holon Lake -Stadium
All delta species pokemon in play may use the following attack.
[C] Delta call
Search your deck for a delta species pokemon and put it into your hand, shuffle your deck afterwards.

Delta Rainbow Energy -Special Energy
This card provide [C].
If this card attached to a delta species pokemon, this card provide 1 energy of everytype instead.

For Holon Explorer, do you discard a card before you use it's effect like the other Holon cards? The reason I ask is because you'd be discarding first to use the effect which has you discard ANOTHER card. If not, then cool.

I like these trainer cards.

Holon Fossil is just an altered version of Fossil Egg from Discovery. I wonder why they just didnt reprint it (even though this one is better). Delta Rainbow energy seems a bit broken. It's like Rainbow energy that can only be attached to Deltas, that doesnt reduce any damage or put's counters on itself. To me, that just doesnt seem right.

I would say for Holon explorer, that you do discard a card from your hand before you draw or the text wouldnt make much sense would it.

Back