Some people make fake sets, I make real sets

Should PUSA make this set?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Okay, so the Japanese D/P card set is coming out this October in Japan to coincide with the release of the D/P games. EX Dragon Frontiers will probably come out around then. It will probably take a while to translate D/P and release them outside of Japan, which I am guessing will be around mid-2007. They will probably not release the D/P tcg set until then, so....
There may very well be another set released!!!
Now, this is just theorizing, but it is a very good possibility.  These are all real cards released only in Japan (so far) that you are about to see. I have kindly amassed them into a set for all yalls to see. However, I did NOT include reprints of cards (like the UF Typhlosion and Dragon Latis ex) and fractions of evolution lines (like the japanese promo Treecko and Meowth) And yes, I KNOW that they're owner's Pokémon... it could be like the gym sets. It's been rumored that some PUSA people read these forums, so if you're reading now, LISTEN UP!!!!!
What I am about to present to you could very well be our next TCG set after EX Dragon Frontiers... so, viola!
RARE HOLO
1.) Blastoise
2.) Blaziken
3.) Celebi
4.) Deoxys
5.) Deoxys
6.) Deoxys
7.) Flygon
8.) Groudon
9.) Jirachi
10.) Jirachi
11.) Kyogre
12.) Metagross
13.) Mew
14.) Mew
15.) Rayquaza
16.) Salamence
RARE
17.) Absol
18.) Altaria
19.) Beedrill
20.) Celebi
21.) Jirachi
22.) Latias
23.) Latios
24.) Lugia
25.) Mew
26.) Pidgeot
27.) Rayquaza
28.) Regice
29.) Regirock
30.) Registeel
31.) Walrein
UNCOMMON
32.) Combusken
33.) Dusclops
34.) Fearow
35.) Forretress
36.) Grovyle
37.) Kirlia
38.) Loudred
39.) Marshtomp
40.) Masquerain
41.) Medicham
COMMON
42.) Aipom
43.) Breloom
44.) Linoone
45.) Mightyena
46.) Minun
47.) Mudkip
48.) Mudkip
49.) Nuzleaf
50.) Phanpy
51.) Pikachu
52.) Plusle
53.) Surskit
54.) Swellow
55.) Torchic
56.) Torchic
57.) Torkoal
58.) Treecko
59.) Tropius
60.) Whismur
61.) Whismur
TRAINER
62.) Trainer
63.) Trainer
64.) Trainer
65.) Trainer
66.) Trainer
67.) Trainer
68.) Trainer
69.) Trainer
EX
70.) Exploud ex
71.) Ho-oh ex
72.) Jirachi ex
73.) Lugia ex
74.) Mew ex
SHINING
75.) Espeon *
76.) Flareon *
77.) Jolteon *
78.) Umbreon *
79.) Vaporeon *
BOXTOPPER
80.) Charizard

we never get owner's cards, so forget about the teleport break using mew (the 1st RARE HOLO) and ________'s mew/celebi/jirachi, sorry
all the other words are possible, except for the VS cards, we'll probably never get those, but it's about time that we get those other promos

-_- that was one set, and that was when WOC was still in charge, since then, all we got where teams, rocket and magma/aqua, so we'll probably get galaxy, and that's all -_-
and things might change, but you don't want them to, trust me, those VS cards are terrible

Gee, those owners pokemon kind of remind me of the first dark pokemon, with the awful HP. If they were to release this as a set... well, I just want Imukanis Exploud ex more than anything ^-^;

i would rather have a reprint set than this, and out of all the promos that we dont have, that they might release there is only 9 players promos, 27 pcgp promos and 1 advance promo

Yeah I think they should but make your best 2nd named card an EX so that way it does not look like their are too many of the same card in the set. What I mean is take 1 mew make it an EX and make at least one of your jarahi's and EX and so on so the set does not look like there is too many of one card in the set.:)

Please nobody bash Tomo about the cards he chose for this set, regardless of how likely it it. You can give your criticism, and suggest how you think it'll be. But no flamewars.

I did not bash him/her I just made a suggestion about the cards so the set would look better and not crowded that's all sorry if I bashed anyone. I just made a suggestion.:)

RE:  Some people make fake sets, I make real sets

^ I'm a him.
xxashxx said:
Yeah I think they should but make your best 2nd named card an EX so that way it does not look like their are too many of the same card in the set. What I mean is take 1 mew make it an EX and make at least one of your jarahi's and EX and so on so the set does not look like there is too many of one card in the set.:)
That's dumb. They don't make cards that aren't originally Exs EXs. Besides, it wouldn't look bad because half the cards have owners in their names. In the old Gym sets, there must have been at least 3 Vulpixes printed in each set.... under the names of Blaine and Brock. And also in the TM/TA set, there were 4+ Poochyenas....

It was just a suggeston to make the set look better so it does not look crowded for the amount of cards in the set.:)

RE:   Some people make fake sets, I make real sets

Tomokazu Komiya said:
^ I'm a him.
xxashxx said:
That's dumb. They don't make cards that aren't originally Exs EXs. Besides, it wouldn't look bad because half the cards have owners in their names. In the old Gym sets, there must have been at least 3 Vulpixes printed in each set.... under the names of Blaine and Brock. And also in the TM/TA set, there were 4+ Poochyenas....

Calm down, don't make this a LOCKED thread.

RE:    Some people make fake sets, I make real sets

CastformCloud said:
Tomokazu Komiya said:
^ I'm a him.
xxashxx said:

Calm down? I wasn't upset. But they NEVER convert non-ex cards to exs just so it doesn't look crowded. That would completely change the playability of the card and why it was made. Did I sound angry and ranting? Sorry, xxashxx.

Tomokazu Komiya said:
CastformCloud said:
Tomokazu Komiya said:
^ I'm a him.
xxashxx said:

Calm down? I wasn't upset. But they NEVER convert non-ex cards to exs just so it doesn't look crowded. That would completely change the playability of the card and why it was made. Did I sound angry and ranting? Sorry, xxashxx.

Yeah kind of. Tone it down a bit ok but yeah it makes the set look crowded.:)

You know, I would really appreciate it if all you people who voted "don't make this set" would explain why not. Because I think it's a brilliant idea.

I dont think PUSA should make this set, cause all of these cards in the set are reprints. nobody likes reprints( at least I dont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back