Some Delta Species I made.

Holon's Hero

Aspiring Trainer
Just some okay delta species I made.
They're a special delta species called delta heroes.
HeroofWatercopy.gif

HeroofFirecopy.gif

HeroofFightcopy.gif

HeroofDarkcopy.gif

HeroofColorcopy.gif

Thanks to Pokebeach for the blank cards.
Tell me what you think, and be brutally honest.

^^ d  <-- (thumbs up)   Delta Protection and Hero Fang are a little too beneficial though.

delta save should be
When one of your Pokémon (exclusive Mewtwo or Pokémon-ex) is Knocked Out, flip a coin. If heads, put that Pokémon on your bench. Put damage counters on that Pokémon until it's 10HP away from being Knocked Out.

all the other cards look good, maybe kangaskan is a little bit too good to hold up your opponent so you can charge your bench.

IMO, six would be okay, as long as you put in another steel nrg in your cost, so its harder to pull of ya know?

good cards, but i think there are some things you forgot. (credit ur art, you deserve credit. :))

I'm sure it's not important, but the wording/capitalization is a little off.

And of course, the font....otherwise, they seem okay.

Thanks to ShadowSong for the picture, and thanks to Cerium for the tutorial, and thanks to pokemon palace for the blank. I think this might be the best card I've ever made.
Arcaninedcopy.gif

(yeah, I know, I forgot to put -30 for the resistance.)

nice, too bad that "Shadow grudge" is too low, very sneaky, attacking the bench while your opponent can't retreat

Yanmadcopy.gif

Yay! Yanma! Same Credit. (I need to do something about remembering the -30 thing...)
(Darn it. There defending is misspelled...)

I'm previewing 2 new Deltas. First:

Slowbro δ 80 HP [F]
Stage 1 evolves from Slowpoke

|PokePower| Strange Spirit
Once during your turn, before you attack, if your other Pokemon have damage counters on them, you may move as many as you want onto Slowbro (Leaving at least 10 HP left.) Slowbro's attacks do 10 more damage for every damage counter on Slowbro.

[F][C][C] Psypunch 20x
Flip a coin for every energy card attached to the defending Pokemon. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

W: [L]
R: [F]
RC: [C][C]

Second:

Slowking δ 90 HP [F]
Stage 1 evolves from Slowpoke

[F][F] Psychic Draw 10
Flip a coin. If heads, draw 2 cards.

[F][F][C][C] Super Power 70
Discard all energy attached to Slowking.

W:[L]
R:[F]
RC:[C][C]

Please tell me what you think. Give any criticisms you want.

Back