JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Solrock and Lunatone were revealed from the upcoming set Pokemon GO, which releases in Japan on June 17th and internationally on July 1st.
Lunatone – Psychic – HP90
Basic Pokemon
[P] Cycle Draw: Discard a card from your hand. If you do, draw 3 cards.
[C][C][C] Lunar Kinesis: 30+ damage. This attack does 30 more damage for each [P] Energy attached to this Pokemon.
Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-30)
Retreat: 1

Solrock – Fighting – HP90
Basic Pokemon
Ability: Solar Energy
Once during your turn, you may attach a [P] Energy card from your discard pile to 1 of your Lunatone.
[F][C] Spinning Attack...

Continue reading...

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Hmm...of all the regional Pokemon to choose as representatives haha.

Nothing against these two, but certainly not iconic for Pokemon Go.

Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan, Tauros and Mr Mime would've been the originals but maybe they don't cover a wide enough region. Maybe these were actually the first regionals that covered half the Earth each.

Actually I think those were Seviper and Zangoose.

Gethbert

I Miss Fairy Type
Hmm...of all the regional Pokemon to choose as representatives haha.

Nothing against these two, but certainly not iconic for Pokemon Go.

Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan, Tauros and Mr Mime would've been the originals but maybe they don't cover a wide enough region. Maybe these were actually the first regionals that covered half the Earth each.

Actually I think those were Seviper and Zangoose.
My Ace mon for 1/4 of the game & Part of my team was a luneatone, but year your right

cool card, like Clefairy tho

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
These cards aren't that bad.
Lunatone could be a good single prize sweeper.

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
4 Solrocks on field, plus regular attachment, plus raihan, plus choice belt = 240

Maybe Exp. Share instead of choice belt, then one Lunatone could reach a biggest number

Last edited:

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
4 Solrocks on field, plus regular attachment, plus raihan, plus choice belt = 240

Maybe Exp. Share instead of choice belt, then one Lunatone could reach a biggest number
Yeah it's honestly not bad, and you can search both with Level Ball, recycle both with Rescue Carrier, a couple of Hisuian Heavy Ball solves Solrocks being prized, and even if you need to have Manaphy fielded you can still 2HKO Vstars and Vmaxes... and being basics mean that unlike a lot of 1 prize decks this one can attack first turn going second, and with cards like Quick Ball, Trekking Shoes, etc etc you can get a powered up Lunatone right away.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
This could be an interesting little non-meta deck!

Also, off-topic, but isn't it strange that neither rotation nor Lost Origin have been announced yet? And I know a lot of people aren't going to be aware of this since pretty much everyone dropped the game and started pushing for its cancellation after Mahone's video, but the ASR Battle Pass in Live ends on September 8th, potentially implying that our "August" set is actually releasing in early September...

Scoop

Literally a sheep
And I know a lot of people aren't going to be aware of this since pretty much everyone dropped the game and started pushing for its cancellation after Mahone's video
Is this related to TCG Live? I've heard it's a complete dumpster fire (Which I figured it would be since the day they announced it...) I'll have to check it out.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
Is this related to TCG Live? I've heard it's a complete dumpster fire (Which I figured it would be since the day they announced it...) I'll have to check it out.
The video is a bit outdated now since they've fixed some of the issues, but it'll be generations before people actually like it, especially since so many are tunneling on the removal of the trading system that nobody actually used for trading.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
I like the Lunatone and the background. Solrock is nice too. So far, the cards I want are; Zapdos, Pikachu with the hat, Pikachu delivery, Lunatone and Solrock.

I HOPE THAT "LEAKED" RADIANT BLIASTOSE IS A FAKE!!!!