• Do not post in a ruling thread unless you’re a certified P!P Professor and have a PokeBeach Rulings Staff badge. Even if you know the answer or are providing card scans for another member. If you post without the badge, your post will be removed and you may receive a warning. If you would like to be approved to answer ruling questions on PokeBeach, you must prove you're a Professor by applying for a Rulings Staff badge here.

Do not ask a question in a thread that somebody else made, even if it's a follow up question to an answer a Professor gave. For any and all questions, please make a new thread with your question.

When posting a “Ruling” thread, you must include scans of all cards you are asking about. You can search for cards in the navbar above.

Solgaleo SM2

Jimmy315

Aspiring Trainer
For the new Solgaleo card

According to the translation, "Fangs of the Sun" attack: This Pokemon can’t use Fangs of the Sun during your next turn.

By "This Pokemon", does that mean all Solgaleos in play? Or just that particular card?

So for example, if I have a Solgaleo active and one on the bench, after I use "Fangs of the Sun", can I retreat that particular Solgaleo and bring a new one from my bench and use the attack again?

Thank You

http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0117/Solgaleo-SM1Plus.jpg

It's self-referencing. It refers to that specific Pokemon using the attack. Going to the bench removes the debuff, so you wouldn't even need a second Solgaleo - just a way to get the first one back out front.

Back