steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
A new Snubbull, Granbull, and Grand Bell of Remembrance have just been revealed from S8 Fusion Arts! The set is released in Japan on September 24th, and will then become a part of our Fusion Strike set on November 12th. Thanks goes to JustInBasil for the translations!
Snubbull – Psychic – HP70
Basic Pokemon
[C] Headbutt: 10 damage.
[C][C][C] Bite: 30 damage.
Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Granbull – Psychic – HP120
Stage 1 – Evolves from Snubbull
Ability: Grasp
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon during your turn, you may put up 2 to Pokemon Tool cards from your discard pile into your hand.
[C][C][C] Bite: 90 damage.
Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2...

Continue reading...

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Huh, I thought that the increased focus on tools some of the latest cards had (Whimsicott, Garbodor VMax, Shopping Centre, Chandelure VMax, etc.) meant that they would reprint Adventure Bag... not this. I mean, it's obviously a good 1-of for decks that really want to recover tools, but it's still not quite there.

That tool runs a bit counter-intuitive to VMax design. It's really strong, but you don't want your VMax to be KO'd. Maybe a Garbodor VMax deck can use it alongside Hero Medal, I guess.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Snubbull/Granbull - at least Maractus can put up some work, yet not enough for it to KO Vs every turn. That's why I don't like things like Rillaboom VMAX. You'll getting trouble on looping the damage, and don't give me an excuse for "Dude, you can reuse it with Scoop Up Net" nonsense. Because, first, you must find the Scoop Up Net. Second, you'll just burn too much cards turn 1 just to bang out 200-300 damage. 3/3

Memory Bell - VMAX won't use this thing unless it is reasonable. Giving up 3 prizes just to search out 1 card is pointless. Unless you use it to revenge KO. 3