Snow Castform

pokemon-dragonfly.piczo.com

Rugby/Basketball/Hockey playing Dancer
Here you can discuss about the winter weather were you live, were i live there hasn't been a single snowflake, but my cousin who is own a student transfer in america somewhere had 6 feet of snow i'm so jealous of him...
But any as i said you can discuss about the winter weather were you live on this thread...

It almost never snows down here in SoFla (maybe once every, say, 50 years or so), but it does get pretty cold down here in the winter.

It's sunny... too sunny...

I live in Calfornia (Southern) and It's been hot all...year... I don't know if I can take it much longer... >.<

Early this year it snowed in late spring that is wierd, but also good because last winter it didn't snow...
Four years ago was the last good winter it snowed for a whole week non stop itwas awesome, but know not a single flake, my grandma can remember when the snow was so deep it would cover hedges and you could walk on top of the hedges without even knowing they were walking on the hedges, no such thing now and I blame global warming...

We never ever have any snow ever because it is never cold enough in England to ever be able to ever ever snow. The most snow we had was like 2 inches. My cousins in Canada get snow taller than them. You are all so lucky to have snow!

We get 90+ summers and 0- winters...its redicoulous. We had a northeaster the other week. Was pretty messy.

This summer it was terrible, there were places that had a month's worth of rain in one day alot of people were left homeless, i know it's not snow but it is freaky isn't it...

Another problem for me is that i love the cold i can walk around in the snow with just a top, shorts and trainers on, so when it is hot it is hell for me...

Back