• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Snorlax / Giratina / Lugia / Deoxys

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
I've finally found a deck that I really enjoy playing and have built without the need for proxies and cards bought online!

Pokemon: (12)
4x Snorlax (PLS)
2x Giratina (PLS)
2x Lugia EX (PLS)
4x Deoxys EX (PLF)

Supporters: (16)
4x Colress
4x N
3x Skyla
2x Professor Juniper
2x Shadow Triad
1x Ghetsis

Stadiums: (2)
2x Virbank City Gym

ACE SPEC:
1x Scramble Switch

Items: (16)
4x Hypnotoxic Laser
4x Colress Machine
4x Team Plasma Ball
3x Switch
1x Pokemon Catcher

Energy: (13)
4x Plasma Energy
4x Double Colourless Energy
5x Psychic Energy

Strategy:
Strategy is to mainly use Snorlax's Teampact with a full bench for 180 damage. Giratina and Lugia EX are alternate attackers and benefit from the other cards in the deck, both can also pull off some sort of donks at times with Colress Machines and Lasers.
Because I can generally get a full bench really early I have used 4 Colress, and only 3 Juniper as I don't like to have to discard at the worst of times etc.
Shadow Triad brings back Team Plasma stuff and Ghetsis is there because I pulled it today and wanted to use, but also its a decent card. Not sure if its worth the slot in my deck though.

Because I don't play in tournaments my "meta," so to speak, is my brothers. One plays Keldeo EX / Blastoise, the other uses Mewtwo EX / Gardevoir. I am also often against Rayeels with Mewtwo EX and Tornadus EX. I haven't done a lot of testing, but I know I can beat the Rayeels consistently, however I keep getting slaughtered by Keldeo and Rush In who keeps bypassing Lasers and Snorlax's handy ability to block Retreat.
I have thought about teching in the Plasma Leafeon but not sure what to change.
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

RE: Snorlax / Giratina / Lugia

Put deoxys http://pokebeach.com/scans/plasma-freeze/53-deoxys-ex.jpg

Ok but what should I take out for how many deoxys ex?
I've also made a change to the deck, but haven't tested the new change

-1 Ghetsis
-1 Shadow Triad

+1-1 Leafeon (PLF)

To counter Keldeo and friends :)

Ok Ive taken back those changes. I do enjoy having ghetsis in there.

So -1-1 Leafeon
+ 1 Ghetsis
+1 Shadow Triad

what do you want your deck to be Snorlax/Deoxys/what? you pick it could be and plasma pokemon

I'd still focus on the Pokemon I'm already using but probs take out one giratina, the ghetsis and shadow triad and maybe the energy retrieval and slot in the 4 deoxys. That way it still runs the same just with higher damage output.

Made some changes to include deoxys ex:

+4 Deoxys EX
+1 Team Plasma Ball

-2 Giratina
-1 Shadow Triad
-1 Energy Retrieval
-1 Professor Juniper

Let me know what you guys all think :)

Back