Help Snorlax and Eevee Centered Decks?

Kyle Brunner

Aspiring Trainer
hello, i am relatively new to the competitive scene and was wondering if anyone had any snorlax and eevee team up centered decks? i came into possession of two of them and can't really find any good deck lists. thanks!

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Hey, welcome to the TCG! Unfortunately Eevee and Snorlax isn't too good in the Tag Team-centered meta. However, some Fire decks include it as a tech to have a better match up against Zoroark/Water.

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I think if you wanted to make one centered on Eeveelax, you would want to make a fire type deck with Welder to get the energy acceleration. Probably try it get a Miltank with the healing ability. Beyond that you have a lot of options, depending on what other cards you have. There’s not a meta deck or anything like that, but you can do a lot with it.

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
I recently built two Eevee Snorlax decks revolving around water and fire. The fire one was what everyone is talking about, welder route. The water one revolved around Blastoise from Team up. The idea is to use Blastoise's ability to accelerate energy towards Eevee Snorlax and use Acerola to heal off that damage and repeat. The welder route with Double Colorless energy was more consistent. But being Eevee snorlax meant that it wasn't very good against alot of match ups in this metagame. Since it is a huge basic heavy metagame.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
I have found Malamar successful with it. I also play a 2-2 Garbodor line, and it works wonders. I have yet to try the Fire variant though.