• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

sneasel donk BRs senior

is ESL a good tech for vileplume

• yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fly_ray

look at my shiny new nameplate
this deck i made a few weeks ago and its been doing real well

pokemon:21

4 sneasel UD
2 weavile UD
2-1 absol G SV
3 uxie LA
3 sableye SF
1-1 suicuine enti legend (vileplume snipe)
3 unknown UD
3 crobat G PL
1 azelf LA

trainers:
3 collector
2 cyrus's
2 bebes
1 palmers
1 department store girl
2 copycat
3 e-belt
4 SSU
1 memory berry
2 snowpoint
4 poke turn
2 warp point

energies:
4 special {D}
2{D}
1{R}
2{W}

the idea of this deck is to get sneasel out and 2 {D}sp. on it belt it and by turn 2 if your bench is full thats 7+ dice to roll.
techs absol im hoping to make it 2-2 but all i have now is 2-1 the absol is for disruption. unknown is for the energy search with the sp.{D}s. uxie is draw power.

Well considering Sneasel's attack is useful and Weavile's attack is rather useless I would go with replacing your Electivire FB line with x2 Memory Berries to use Sneasel's attack as Weavile (small price to pay to not have an expert belt attached). Also, you might want to add Sableye (Stormfront) as a starter as it is a great starter that can donk turn 1 (rather than turn two when most likely you won't be able to donk). I would also have to suggest PlusPower over Defender (Pluspower = donk deck, Defender = tank deck). So overall my changes come too...
-4 Defender
-1-1 Electivire FB
-1 E-Belt (4 would just clog your hand)
-1 Unown (UD) (Clog's your bench)
-2-1 Absol G (I don't think this is really needed)
-1 Flower Shop Lady (Palmer's is better since you don't even run 3 basic energy)

+4 PlusPower
+2 Memory Berries
+3 Sableye
+2 Energy Exchanger
+1 Palmer's Contribution

P.S. This is just my ideas, other people may have other things instead. Go with what you think works the best.

I would also use memory berry and sableye in this deck. so Cimurph s changes sounds good. The only thing i didn't like was to take out the absol g line. I don't know if it's just that i like absol or that it works in this deck, but try the changes Cimurph suggested.
And if you can, find room for the 2-1 absol again.

the defender keep sneasel alive longer with stuff like luxchomp

the absol g dose work really well

i agree at the time i had no spare palmers

im just gonna do

-1-1 electivire
-1 e-belt
-1 flower shop lady
-1 unknown UD
+1 memory berry
+3 sableye
+1 palmers

in mine i have a 4-4 weavile, 4 berry, 4 ssu, 3 pluspower 4 defender. i say drop cyrus and just add 2 more basic darks because sneasel is easily koed so you need to have more darks as back up.... idk how youll fit it in your list but i have 6 basic and 4 special... I think the dark attachment T1 is important

Back