• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Smearlock??? (masters any tournament)

Marking22

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 25
4 Smeargle UD
2-2 Garchomp C LV.X
2-1 Blaziken FB LV.X
2 Uxie
1 Azelf
2 Chatot G
2 Crobat G
2 Unown Q
1 Bronzong G
1 Dragonite FB
1 Unown Dark
2 Sableye

T/S/S: 24
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 PokeTurn
3 SP Radar
2 Power Spray
3 Energy Gain
2 Cyrus's Initiative
2 BeBe
1 Expert Belt
2 Pokemon Collector
1 Aaron's Collection

Energy: 11
4 Double Colorless Energy
2 Warp Energy
2 Darkness Energy Darkness
2 Fire Energy Fire
1 Psychic Energy Psychic

I hope to start with smeargle and disrupt their deck the whole time.

RE: Smearlock??? (any tournament)

how does smeargle disrupt their deck? you only use their supporters, not their attacks. unless EVERYONE in your area plays sabelock and nothing else, I see no point to using smeargle instead of sableye

RE: Smearlock??? (any tournament)

Please put the Division you're in in the Title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

the reason for smeargle is this... T1 smeargle, portrait and hope for a collector, get sableye and whatever you need... it can be sableye, unown q or dark and crobat g in case of a donk scenario. And smeargle also lets you see what your going to cyrus initiative for. If their hand is just too good well impersonate for a judge. And smeargle can be extremely great when you are losing the game. I was playing smeargle lock the other day with my jumpluff and I murdered him due to my perfect start but he was able to keep up with me since I had a twins in my hand that I couldnt get rid of... he used it twice before I could finally get rid of it with cynthias feelings

Back