SM7a 'Fairy Rise' Announced!

Shikageru

Aspiring Trainer
Just confirming: this set isn't being released until February 2019 for those of us not in Japan, right? So my favorite dragons have at least a little time in the limelight before Faeries return for the smackdown, hmmm?

Also, with the printing of multiple versions of the same named tool card, will we be getting multiple secret rares of it, or will we get a secret of it at all? Really intrigued by that item and Spell Tag as well.

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
Just confirming: this set isn't being released until February 2019 for those of us not in Japan, right? So my favorite dragons have at least a little time in the limelight before Faeries return for the smackdown, hmmm?

Also, with the printing of multiple versions of the same named tool card, will we be getting multiple secret rares of it, or will we get a secret of it at all? Really intrigued by that item and Spell Tag as well.

So for the rest of this year we are already going to have celestial storm for official release date of August 3rd, after that in September we will obtain the special set called dragon majesty that is a special set similar to generations and shining legends, then in November we will get the final set of 2018 called lost thunder, lost thunder will contain the two Japanese sets thunderclap spark and fairy rise as one English set lost thunder

For the secret rares I don’t really know if all three can become secrets tho it would be really neat to see stuff such as prices for them and which ones are more popular but in the next few days or maybe the coming week we will learn all full arts and secret rares for fairy rise

I hope this information is a big help

MiniMads

The misunderstood Hero of Disasters
So for the rest of this year we are already going to have celestial storm for official release date of August 3rd, after that in September we will obtain the special set called dragon majesty that is a special set similar to generations and shining legends, then in November we will get the final set of 2018 called lost thunder, lost thunder will contain the two Japanese sets thunderclap spark and fairy rise as one English set lost thunder

For the secret rares I don’t really know if all three can become secrets tho it would be really neat to see stuff such as prices for them and which ones are more popular but in the next few days or maybe the coming week we will learn all full arts and secret rares for fairy rise

I hope this information is a big help
Lost Thunder is going to contain the Japanese Sets 'Thunderclap Spark' and whatever 'SM8' is called in Japan because on the official Pokemon description for Lost Thunder they mention Tyranitar GX and Celebi Prism Star, who aren''t in Fairy Rise. It is rumoured that Fairy Rise will release in February 2019 as it's own mini set (along the lines of Dragon Majesty). This hasn't been confirmed though. In addition, Lost Thunder will release on November 2nd 2018.

Heviin

Aspiring Trainer
Welp, I guess I will be making a fairy deck because I HAVE to get 4+ full art Minas! :D

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Yes, my prayers have been answered! Sceptile GX has a secret rare! Must get that card...:)
Gonna test some stuff like Sceptiles/Zoroark

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
I am digging the spell tag. It's an item that has the effect of "Revenge from beyond the Grave" from Halo. Use a sticky grenade on the enemy and that same enemy kills you. The bomb goes off and boom you get vengeance and the other player gets the "death from beyond the grave"! achievement. That's why i like the spell tag.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Question about Sigilyph: If it gets knocked out, does it still apply the damage?
It has "(Even if this pokemon is knocked out)" in the ability's effect description. So yes the damage still gets distributed. Damage counters are going to be a thing again.

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
I’m sad these are coming in February cause I really wanna get Mina and morty for my full art supporter collection, and Mina is the last trial captain full art I need, this is gonna be a long 6 months, the second set that has lugia gx and such better have great full arts for November other than just judge and Kahili being the only ones

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
I’m sad these are coming in February cause I really wanna get Mina and morty for my full art supporter collection, and Mina is the last trial captain full art I need, this is gonna be a long 6 months, the second set that has lugia gx and such better have great full arts for November other than just judge and Kahili being the only ones
Don't Worry, it won't be as long as you think...