SM7a 'Fairy Rise' Announced!

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
- Tangela/Tangrowth - isn't there any Tangrowth that are seemingly good not this "Scrappy" one? 130 for GCC if this one healed this turn? Not ALL the time you'll get damage, dude. Some damage leads to OHKOing this particular mon. You'll getting a hard time to spam it. 2/2

- Wurmple/Silcoon/Beautifly - Now we know about this Beautifly, all I can say to this one is bad! Low dmg input won't impress me like that. The effect on the second one is good but fact that you deal 30 base (+30 for CB, +10 for Dustox's ability), you are not KOing any big decks right now. So, I conclude that Dustox is good for ability-wise not as an atkr (although I hate the fact of the rotten bench thing), Beautifly? We have to find another one. 1/3-4/2

- Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile-GX - Nothing to say, but its decently good and consistent for Grovyle. Grovyle can be fit on this deck not on other decks because Shiinotic has this ability but not saw play, I don't think Grovyle will. 3/4/4

- Nincada/Ninjask, Shedinja - The fact you need to evolve Ninjask to split evolve like in the video game is bit pain. But the abilities were more rewardful. The fact that you cannot 2-prize a GX is good, but you have to spent 10 deck space to make this happen. 2/3-4,3-4

- Combee/Vespiquen - 120 for G but too risky. Lele will be mad at me. 3/3-4

- Landmin - Ugghh! Come on! Its Manaphy all over again. Heal 20 is not enough. 3 Geodudes

- Alolan Vulpix/Alolan Ninetales - Ninetales was so good but the mid atk isn't good enough. Alolan Vulpix is still decent but I still play the Beacon one. 3/4

- Sableye - Play Steven's Resolve over this! 2 Geodudes

- Earth Giratina (It was its form when Giratina reaches Earth) - Good ability, the atk was nice! I can agree with that, still the rotting bench stuff worries me. You know what this "rotting bench" stuff means. *benchsitter . 4-5 Geodudes

- Sigilyph-GX - This artwork deceives me because I thought that Sigilyph's eyes was on the center, but it was on its antenna. Anyways, this Sigilyph is so decent as a wall. The backfire ability is so nice makes double KOs happen. Vulnerable to Glaceon tho. 3-4 Geodudes

- Yamask/Cofagrigus - Can someone tell me who are those Pokemon's faces where Cofagrigus is holding to because I recognize are on the right side which is Riolu (Top) and Rowlet (Bottom), anyways, the card itself isn't great. You are pushing yourself to lose to your opponent because the fact that you have 120 HP and weak to Zoroatk is a bad thing. Although it has the atk which is same as Garde EX but Garde EX has 110 base while Cofagrigus has 10 base. 10+30x is a cool one but 110+10x is better because you may discard 0 bench, and hit 110. 2/2-3

- Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure - Use Tapu Koko to make Chandy good. 2/2/3-4

- Meloetta - Ehh?! Low dmg input and spread 60 if you have 5 singers on the bench but Lele is a thing! 2-3 Geodudes

- Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff - Losing the ability to use Choice Band, ehhh?! 2/2

- Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir - Decent non-GX atkr for Gardevoir decks although it don't hit for different weakness like Gallade does. In speaking of that, when do we get GALLADE in this SM era??!! 2/3/4

- Dedenne - ehhh?! 1-2 Geodudes

- Carbink - ehh??!! Low dmg input. 2 Geodudes

- Cutifly/Rimbombee - Stops Guzma and makes Fairy decks great again. The fact that it is a Stage 1 and Wally won't help because it was ro-- I mean BANNED in Expanded, makes me worry. 3/4-5

- Mimkyu-GX - I won't approve Decidueye as its partner because it will be another rotting bench thing and it is a Stage 2 because you have to run 4 RC to do it. Koko will do a decent help. 4 Geodudes

- Xerneas * - I can approve that. I wish this card's stuff was applied to the GX I don't care if it took 2 prizes. 4 Geodudes

- Morelull/Shiinotic - ehh??! 2/2

- Lele - Lele is good! 3-4 Geodudes

- Fini - Coin flips worries me. 3 Geodudes

- Kecleon - You can't even KO a Zoroark with that! 3 Geodudes

- Net Ball - Use this to search G mons like how Dive Ball does. 4 Geodudes

- Adventure Bag - Good! 3-4 Geodudes
- Fairy Charms - makes Fairy immune to big decks in the format next rotation. 3 Geodudes

- Spell Tag - Good on Sigilyph. 3 Geodudes

- Morty - What P Pokémon will be paired with this card? 3 Geodudes

- Mina - Hek ye!! Fairy decks! 5 Geodudes

- Life Forest * - Free Center Lady for Grass types and makes it immune to Field Blowers like Thunder Mountain. 4 Geodudes

Sorry for commenting late, my internet was down for 3 days.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Can someone tell me who are those Pokemon's faces where Cofagrigus is holding to because I recognize are on the right side which is Riolu (Top) and Rowlet (Bottom)
Looks to me like it's Riolu, Rowlet, Natu and Totodile (or maybe Charmander) :)
Either way, I'm just so happy to see Yamask and Cofagrigus again, it's been way too long! I also really love that Sigilyph of all Pokémon got a GX card! So happy the underrepresented are being represented again :D

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Standouts to me:

Tangrowth: GCC for 160 isn't so bad.

Sigilyph-GX: Wow, what an ability. You could even tech it into decks that use Max Potion to try to force your opponent to OHKO -- without doing too much damage of course, or else they'll end up hurting, and possibly even OHKO'ing, themselves.

Shedinja: Difficult to get out onto the field, but the rewards of prize denial are immense.

Chandelure: Spiral of Pain is actually really good for spread damage decks -- too bad it's on a 140 HP Stage 2 :(.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I love that Alolan Ninetales, it looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see the FA Sigilyph :D

Is that bad? It's about time, Charizard got pushed out of the spotlight. Palkia, Lycanroc, Dialga, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Mr. Mime and Zygarde all have more GX cards than Charizard.

Not bad at all. You just expect Charizard to have like 12 GX cards by now.

TheRealBro..

Yeah, no, those 5-ban graphics still don't do it for me. I'll probably never get used to it being a fan of the old Ken Sugimori art, but hey, things change.

Mina FA looks pretty nice :) At least the Ultra Rare trainers from these days are way more interesting than they used to be.. Remember pulling a Holo Here comes Team Rocket, or something like that.. Not a good feeling!

Sage87

Aspiring Trainer
Love the look and pink background vs the ice version. But the stance is almost the same ahahah

Anselm Sim

Aspiring Trainer
Fairy Alolan Ninetales-GX will definitely "nerf" Ultra Necrozma/Malamar and Rayquaza GX decks post rotation. You can play it with Gardevoir-GX too!

MrMimik

Aspiring Trainer
Alolan Ninetales has more GX cards than Charizard GX. Take the time to think about that.

Reason for that being:

Charizard cards are ALWAYS for the collectors.

That’s why there are so few competitively viable Charizard. Look at how expensive Charizard-GX from BUS is. Sure it’s only maybe $10 for the regular art now, but imagine if even more people wanted to get their hands on it, either to play it or to just stuff it in their “Charizard binder”.

Then look at things like the full art and secret rares. The full art promo would likely have never been printed, and it would have been far more expense.
And look at how much the hyper rare is right now. It’s averaged out at $200! And that’s not even for a PSA graded copy! Can you imagine how much it would be if it was competitively viable?

That’s why they print limited Charizards in a series, because if even ONE of them is viable, then the prices will go out of hand and we’ll have some serious problems within the market.