SM7a 'Fairy Rise' Announced!

Plaquesanta

೭੧(❛〜❛✿)੭೨
Someone on Reddit said the baby Lele confuses your opponent's active Pokemon when you attach a Fairy Charm.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
Some translation corrections:

-Ninjask: Scissor Cross > X-Scissor, a move in the games it learns.

Will be updated as the article is updated.

aPOLLo

Deck Build Help
Chandelure, Giratina good

But even better Giratina Cofagrigus

definetely with a hint of Sigilyph

aPOLLo

Deck Build Help
Sigyliph, Shedinja. Return KOs

Or Shedinja and Genesect GX. The opponent takes no prizes.

xTITAN

Training Aspirer
Cofafrigus / Giratina is busted. Consistent 160 for two energy and place 8 damage counters every turn. Plus it gets Mysterious Treasure. In Expanded it's even more ridiculous with Compressor and eggs.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
The only translation that should be changed after this update, continued from my last post. :

Kirlia: Charm Voice > Disarming Voice, a move it gained in OR/AS.

In case anyone missed my last post, Ninjask’s Scissor Cross should be changed to X-Scisssor

Nincada’s attack should be Fury Swipes.

Last edited:

aPOLLo

Deck Build Help
Cofafrigus / Giratina is busted. Consistent 160 for two energy and place 8 damage counters every turn. Plus it gets Mysterious Treasure. In Expanded it's even more ridiculous with Compressor and eggs.
With Choice Band ur KOing

jinjitsu

Aspiring Trainer

I dont think you can do this consistent ( in Standard) because you would be left with only one 120 hp weak to darkness pokemon in the active. Zoroark says hello. Even once is still unlikely.

Cybno

Aspiring Trainer
I've noticed a lot of damage counter placing things recently and it makes me wonder if this is what they're trying to make the gimmick of Psychic be. The constancy of "Curse" though is interesting, as WPM stated, but I disregard it to be a new Night March, and if it is... damn it.