SM7a 'Fairy Rise' Announced!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Mar 20, 2018.

1. fleshrum April in Kalos...
    fleshrum

Cofagrigus/Giratina incoming

2. Swampert Full Art #GROOKEYGANG
    Swampert Full Art

In that case, technically ALL of the cards haven't been revealed.

3. GamePhoenix Fellow Mortal
    GamePhoenix

*taps head*

4. pokeraider123456 Aspiring Trainer
    pokeraider123456

girantina is more effective with weed out card, or with a combination of parallel city, skyfield in expanded. evolving cofagrigus or hydreigon is the problem here though. it will be 3rd or 4th turn before attacking.
    perhaps a deck with cofagrigus, weed out hydreigon and girantina in it is more useful, needs sky field for it to work, assuming you can get 3-4 girantinas on the bench using battle compressor, acrobikes, mysterious treasures, or ultra ball, more effective in EXPANDED FORMAT, you need to fill out your bench with exeggute or more cofagriguses. this deck is pretty cumbersome, but definitely not good enough to be a good deck. possibly parallel city this turn, after using girantinas effect and then revert back to sky field next turn. Right now theres very few cards that can discard your bench.

sigylyph can instantly knock any gx or ex pokemon that can kill it one hit, combined with bursting balloon, rock guard, or if it attacks firt choice bands. vulnerable to non-gx or ex pokemons. useful to put fury belt, or use shindja to lower prize count.
    if your lucky, girantina can instantly knock out 1-2 pokemon with 30-40hp on your first turn, if you can use battle compressor first.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  5. zmaster0987 Zoroark is overrated
    zmaster0987

Sigilyph is a psychic basic, Malamar is a much better partner for it than Zoroark.

6. MrMimik Aspiring Trainer
    MrMimik

Oh my god this set is memey as fudge.

I love it.

7. MrMimik Aspiring Trainer
    MrMimik

For a budget meme deck on par with Dugtrio, use Nincada, Ninjask, and Shedinja, plus the Victory Star Victini to use the Abilities to set up a no-prize, no-retreat attacker that hits for 2HKOs with Choice Band for 1 Energy 75% of the time.

It’s not a good deck or a meta deck, it’s just a new meme deck that deals okay damage, especially since it denies Prize cards.

8. Humble Aspiring Trainer
    Humble

Gardevoir GX makes a come back as best deck again

leafeon GX ability + the new stadium is gonna be REALLY GOOD your healing 110 a turn.

The Sigilyph GX is really good especially against OHKO GX attackers.

Xerneas Prism Star is probably the best card out the set due to it becoming a OHKO (with choice belt) to some GX's

9. Alex Sableye Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
    Alex Sableye

Guess my Metagross deck gets a new powerful alternative attacker.

10. OppositeAttract Aspiring Trainer
    OppositeAttract

Shedinja seems like it would be interesting with Genesect GX as one of its tools.

11. fleshrum April in Kalos...
    fleshrum

Does Sigliyph GX put Glaceon GX in a good position post-rotation?

12. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

Quuador likes this.
  13. The-Kaiser Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
    The-Kaiser

Mina reminds me of Treehugger from MLP FiM :)

Cool to see she gets a TCG card :)

Professor_jplap likes this.
  14. jessalakasam Floette is love Floette is life
    jessalakasam

I love that art on Mina FA

15. crystal_pidgeot Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
    crystal_pidgeot

Alolan Ninetales has more GX cards than Charizard GX. Take the time to think about that.

16. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

I love that Alolan Ninetales, it looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see the FA Sigilyph :D
    Is that bad? It's about time, Charizard got pushed out of the spotlight. Palkia, Lycanroc, Dialga, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Mr. Mime and Zygarde all have more GX cards than Charizard.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  17. Heviin Aspiring Trainer
    Heviin

I'm in love! <3

Swampert Full Art likes this.
  18. MrMimik Aspiring Trainer
    MrMimik

Fairy Alolan Ninetails GX is preeeeeeetty bad. You’re sacrificing 2HKO/OHKO damage for something that can grab you two Items when it evolves...
    If you’re planning on using it with Gardevoir, just use Zoroark-GX or Sylveon-GX, both are vastly superior AND can hit for 2HKOs.

Mina is going to be okay as a 1- or 2-of in Fairy decks that have wonky Energy costs (i.e. Mimikyu-GX).

19. Duo Dreaming of a Milotic GX
    Duo

Alolan Ninetales GX

L'oreal, because I'm worth it.

20. suraci The Angel That Flew Too Close To the Sun
    suraci

Lele fairy charm tsareena??

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?