SM7a 'Fairy Rise' Announced!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Correction: SM7a and Fairy Rise are actually two different sets, meaning there is another mini-set coming out this summer! SM7a will be released on July 6th and contain 60+ cards. We don’t currently know anything about it beyond that. Fairy Rise is another set (SM7b?) releasing on August 3rd, as described above. We should hear more about the two sets this week, so stay tuned!

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Steel Types: *Sitting on the throne with candy cigarettes*
"This is the lifeeeeee"

Fairy Types: *Coming in large numbers*

Steel Types: "Uh, hey guys what's up?"

Fairy Types: "Throne, now."

Steel Types: "Uh, what now?"

Fairy Types: "You heard us."

How+About+No.jpg

Fairy Types: "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Steel Types: *Gulp*

Fairy Types: *Get in huge fight with Steel Types."

Steel Types: "FINE HAVE IT."

*Gardevoir walks in, sits on the throne.*

Gardevoir: "Perfect, NOW BOW BEFORE ME PEASANTS."

Steel Types: *Bow frantically*

This is honestly How I imagine this going down, I make this up on the fly, don't ask, I have Homework I should be doing (SHHHHH).

KK-Swizzle

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
fairy type tapu bulu gx reprint anyone? better yet fairy type tapu lele gx, no difference whatsoever except for a few random things like activating diantha xD.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
With Cleffa, Igglybuff, Azurill and Mime Jr. being in the picture, could we be finally seeing the return of Baby Pokémon to the TCG, and if so, how will they be able to evolve?

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
With Cleffa, Igglybuff, Azurill and Mime Jr. being in the picture, could we be finally seeing the return of Baby Pokémon to the TCG, and if so, how will they be able to evolve?
I think the picture is one @Water Pokémon Master made, so I'm not sure if we'll see the release of Baby Pokémon after all. If it was official, I'd assume the Gen 7 Fairy-type Pokémon would in the pic as well (Primarina, Alolan Ninetales, Comfey, the Tapus, Morelull, Cutiefly and Magearna). But like I said, I don't know if it is official or WPM made so ^^;

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
Oh boy, two sets.
One featuring Metal, I suppose.

Hmm.. I dunno. We have a lot of metal already. Perhaps Dark? Since Fairy Rise will most likely have Xerneas, a Dark set could feature Yveltal. We will already have GXs of these two by this point, but perhaps we would get good non-GXs or Prism Stars.

Calcab

Aspiring Trainer
gardevoir gx,... phycic type. imagine that with malamar
plz no, for my sanity
Gardevoir-GX already has built-in energy acceleration. Two Secret Spring + Choice Band + DCE and you can KO out pretty much anything (though you'll probably never need most of this combo - Gallade can KO Zoroark without being KOed back). Malamar would just make the already stage 2 deck a little brickier.