1. Dunsparce can completely go turn one, just take second. Or is that considered second turn. Either way, your opponent can’t attack, therefore allowing you to use dunsparce safely.
2. The problem with that is you’re suggesting that zoroark is the only deck that will be using that. Zoroark might be using Bridgette most, but lots of other decks use it in general. Plus, rarely is zoroark run alone. Tord Reklev was the first person to run it by itself and get a high placing. Overall, most zoroark variants, like zoroark garbodor and zoroark golisopod are forced to run basic energy to charge their main attackers, and this energy can be put on dunsparce.
3. It says you MAY switch dunsparce out. Not that you have to. Honestly, just using the attack and then letting it get KOd is fine, as that saves your zorua a turn.
4. Why are you assuming Latios? Their are good counters arriving soon that should replace the current ones.
5. Half the time, you have trouble setting up your buzzwole counter, and in most situations you are forced to fight with your main attackers.