SM7a 'Fairy Rise' Announced!

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
My vote is for the return of Jigglypuff... with a Vengeance! Wigglytuff GX? or Jigglypuff GX that can evolve into another GX? ooooo.... most diabolical....
Jigglypuff with Round. I want to have more Basic Non-EXes/GXes with Round and Wigglypuff does have one version with it.

My fear is just seeing them take some really powerful cards and type changing them. There's loads of GXes they could do that with

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
Fairy Garden reprint? Tasting Slurpuff reprint? Fairy Transfer Aromatisse reprint?

Regardless I have high hopes for a Klefki GX

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS.

Give me Aromatisse GX RIGHT NOW. Or a Aromatisse XY/FLF reprint.

*remembers how much Pokemon cares about Aromatisse

*dies internally

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
Well, so first we had Gardy, which was overpowered, so we got way too much Steel type support, now we’re getting Dragons just for the heck of it, so now Dragon is going to be strong so we get Fairies again to “balance it out.” Sigh.

Fairy Queen

Aspiring Trainer
Fairies are my absolute favorite type, though sometimes not playable. Gardevoir GX was fun, but I would hope to see a playable Mawile GX and/or a Fairy type Carbink. (GX optional there.) And I agree with the Clefable GX. Just for cuteness sake!

EpicShonenGuy

Aspiring Trainer
As if gardevoir wasn't strong enough, let's just boost fairy types because why not, i'm not complaining tough, bring it on.

MetalPharoah

Aspiring Trainer
My vote is for the return of Jigglypuff... with a Vengeance! Wigglytuff GX? or Jigglypuff GX that can evolve into another GX? ooooo.... most diabolical....

Wigglytuff-GX would be awesome!

Wigglytuff-GX 210HP [Y]
Stage 1
(Evolves from Jigglypuff)
Ability: Do The Wave- For every Pokemon on your bench this Pokemon's attacks do 10 more damage. If you have at least 5 Pokemon on your bench, once during your turn (before you attack), you may choose a Stadium or Tool card in play and return it to its Owner's deck.

[Y][C][C] Gettin' Wiggly With It 90
You may switch the Defending Pokemon with a Pokemon from your Opponent's bench before doing damage. The new Pokemon is Confused.

[Y][Y][C][C] Revolutionary Dance GX 150
If the Defending Pokemon would be Knocked Out from this attack place the remaining damage counters onto your Opponent's Benched Pokemon in any way.

This seems to be the most realistic I could come up with, and still wouldn't be too bad.

vyolet127

Aspiring Trainer
Wigglytuff GX
please
please
please
please
please
please
please
please
please
please
please
please
please
please
please
please
please
please

official announcement that if Wigglytuff gets a GX (or very playable baby version, like Empoleon), I will make the deck and bling it out 100 percent, including secret energies, plasma era golden Ultra balls, etc. and main it.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I'm excited for this one. I'll make the obligatory joke about "being a bad person who plays Gardevoir and wants 10 cards that make Gardevoir BDIF again" but in all honesty whether I get that or not, I just like Fairy types.
I'm interested to see these sets being announced that follow the theme of a specific type of Pokémon so I'm not sure if this will be a recurring theme, but I'm happy knowing the spotlight goes to the Fairy types.

CaptZero

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting. It's probably to balance out Ultra Necrozma and the Dragon Storm set.

As long as we get Togekiss-GX and Aromatisse-GX, I'm happy.

I'd be surprised if we got BOTH of those. Personally I'm more interested in an Azumarill GX.

starg09

Aspiring Trainer
Hmm, since this will compliment the SM8 expansion (which, in theory should be themed around Unova and/or Johto), and will feature grass pokemon as a main topic... Maybe we're getting some grass starter GX? Since we're (maybe) getting Feraligatr in Champions, I'm hoping for Meganium-GX on here, then a Typhlosion-GX on SM8. But we haven't gotten any other starter besides Charizard, Greninja and the Alola ones, so I doubt it's happening :/

Jhazz

Aspiring Trainer
Not a big fan of faeries, but I think Mr. Mime GX or Azumarill GX could be cool. Really want to see what Grass and Psychic get from this. I'm sure it's too much to ask for, but I can dream of a new Alakazam line.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Hooray! We might get some more options on half-decent Fairy-types, finally. n.n'

CYL

All hail Eevee!
A Jigglypuff GX with a GX attack called "face scribble" please