SM5+ 'Ultra Force' Releasing in January!

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Why? I mean, I know y'all get upset about everything, but sheesh, take a chill pill, bud.

You literally posted that comment to purposely piss off every christian who just commented, bud.

And if you didn't it still didn't need to be said, satire or not, someone could've taken that South.

Rooie

Aspiring Trainer
You literally posted that comment to purposely piss off every christian who just commented, bud.
Huh. I didn't know I was doing that, but looks like I succeeded, bud.

Seriously though, if a joke that unoffensive upsets you, you should probably take a little break.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Huh. I didn't know I was doing that, but looks like I succeeded, bud.

Seriously though, if a joke that unoffensive upsets you, you should probably take a little break.

Very well then, I'm not going to pick a fight any longer, which initially I didn't quite intend, I'll just have those who discover your comment do that for me ;)
I'm going back to tending for my thread.

Hasta La Vista, AFEX

Xeynid

Aspiring Trainer
Strong energy + Cynthia + CB is 250, so you OHKO literally everything.

I could imagine continuing to run 1-2 copies of dragonchomp because of Leafeon showing up in the meta, but I can't imagine bothering with BKPChomp any more.

But yeah, this is a nice boost. Garde was falling off anyways, but having an easy option to beat them is great. Parallel plea will still probably destroy you, but this is something.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
At least Fighting Garchomp is no longer afraid of Dairy.

In all seriousness, I can't help but wonder what combination between the Fighting/Dragon Champion's Blade Garchomp and the Breakpoint Garchomp will be used.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Fighting Garchomp - Hahahaha! I knew it that will come. Thank me, boys! Regirock and no Cynthia can OHKO Zoroark. Gible can also searched by Brooklet Hill but I must prefer Ascension one.. 5 Geodudes

DarkMatterGaming

Aspiring Trainer
Hm... I still think it'd be worth playing at least one copy of BKP Garchomp, maybe two, just to help with energy acceleration. Dragonchomp's been outclassed though.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Wait. If Ascension Gible will become fighting type in SM5+, that means, Brooklet Hill + Ascension Gible = T2 Garchomp. It's broken. Literally broken!