SM11 Miracle Twins!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Sui getting to do another ultra rare is like a dream come true. One of my favorite artists in the TCG.

Also wow guys I'm just like that Mewtwo when I respond to comments on here amiright hahahaha funnyyyy

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Was hoping for something a little cooler pose or a little more special like stain glass
Not impressed

I guess it's fair to like more flashy kind of cards but I think it's pretty nice to have a calm Mewtwo scene for once, especially by an artist who specializes in that kind of soothing atmosphere. It's a nice change of pace.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
Was hoping for something a little cooler pose or a little more special like stain glass
Not impressed
Not all of the SR Tag Teams have this kind of treatment. Despite MagiLord and EeveeLax not being as dynamic as the rest, they actually work. Magikarp is just splashing in Wailord's water spout, which is hilarious within itself, while Eevee is feeding Snorlax berries.

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
Mew: Why did the Blaziken cross the road?
Mewtwo: ...
Mew: has answer in head but finds it so funny that he can't stop laughing.

JMT

Some Broke Weeaboo
At this point, most of the alternate art and full art trainers are just fanservice.

TheRealBro..

''I know, I'll borrow a town map from my sister. I'll tell her not to lend you one. Well gotta go. Smell ya later!'' Pretty sure this is what he looked like in that moment.