SM10a \'GG End\' Mini-Set in April

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
Lucario + Frying Pan + Lucario&Melmetal GX = -80 damage and no weakness for L&M. Pretty cool. If only L&M had the damage output, then it would be pretty OP haha.
Why stop at one?
4x20(lucarios)+30(pan)+30(GX attack)=140 damage reduction+no weakness
If we don't get another gusting supporter before September, we have a problem.

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
True, but the success of Gardeon in Japan means that not many people play Steel types.
Solgaleo GX/Metagross GX is a personal favorite deck of mine so I'm not too concerned. Both of them and Dusk Mane GX can OHKO Gardeon. I will say though that your comment made me sit down and come up with lists of all the ways you can OHKO Tag Teams. Zekrochu in particular has a lot of weaknesses and can be OHKO by a lot of things. I can only guess that speed is a factor as to why it does so well.

Toxicolofett00

Aspiring Trainer
I understand now the blurred out thing is new tag team gx pokemon cause in its place for lucario and melloetta we have giratina and garchomp

xTITAN

Training Aspirer
Honestly, y'all are getting too worried. None of this Tag Team support is even that good. Plus, if we're getting support, we're bound to get some Tag Team hate in the near future as well.

Nyora

A Cat
Ooooh I love both of these! Gonna meme with them both for sure!! Zygarde may even turn out tio be pretty ok too

EDIT: 4 of these + diancie prism + band is 180 with cell connector for a DCE, that's an oof

DaLoc

Aspiring Trainer
These are both solid cards.

Mill will always have a place in the meta

Zygarde GX is still an ok card but needs a little damage boost and it accelerates energy also.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
If that Zygarde stacks it's gonna be nuts. If this translation turns out to be correct, then it will.

Also I love the concept for Alolan Marowak's first attack, probably my favorite attack concept I've seen in awhile. Don't think it's competitive but it's still cool.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
Zygarde is good now.
I've had it in the back of my mind for a while now, 70 (with Diancie) is the PERFECT number to hit right now while powering up for turn 2.
Now, Zygarde can actually kill stuff, it's not stuck to 2 shotting.
I'm so excited.

momand

Aspiring Trainer
Zygarde is playable now, excellent

With 3 Baby Zygarde on the bench + Diancie, baby Zygarde does 100 damage for 1 energy, not including band. With band baby Zygarde ITSELF can OHKO Zoro, Pikarom, etc. + energy acceleration

Not to mention that (hypothetically, not realistically) Land's Wrath can do up to 260 with full bench of Zygarde + Diancie + Band

Last edited:

TheRealBro..

Really love the Marowak artwork. I said it before, but imagine this card with some subtle, oldschool galaxy holofoil in the corners. I'm in love.

SquirtleRules

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Marowak + Hiker = nasty.

Think about it: most decks carry multiple copies of their heavy hitter, so drawing a Necrozma to OHKO a Necrozma is feasible. And if the opponent carries TTGXs, then ouch.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Zygarde-GX+Zygarde, gonna be just like Team Plasma shenanigans all over again, and I am LOVING it.

SquirtleRules

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I disagree that Zygarde GX was not good before this. It's never been stronger than right now with 2 of the 3 top decks in the Meta right now weak to fighting.

Baby Zygarde undeniably looks good on paper. Realistically tho, Zygarde decks are already heavy on the bench because of rockruff/Lycanroc (usually 2) and a baby buzz and a Diancie and a Lele. Who comes out? Baby Buzz? (looking at PikaRom....) Maybe. Lycanroc's gust is too valuable. Diancie? Maybe since his going to the lost zone sucks.

Baby Z's energy acceleration is fantastic and it makes him a strong starter. Having 2 on the bench can also lead to OHKOs of the 60hp starters. And is retreat of 1 is sneaky good. Brooklet Hill...