Activity SM OU Tournament the First! - PP Wins!

Professor Palutena

The Queen
So we haven't had any VG tournaments here for... too long! Let's change that with Gen 7 coming out.

This tournament will be using Pokemon Showdown, as it is the most efficient way for players to teambuild in a short amount of time like this.

The tournament banlist can be seen here: OU Banlist

This tournament is also for the PokeBank metagame. For players playing on cartridge right now, I would encourage you to signup here. This will help you get an idea of what battling will be like in January/February when the PokeBank support comes out.

If you've never battled competitively before, I would encourage you to try it out here. The stakes are low and you might just find something out. We're very relaxed and there are lots of places and people here you can ask for help.

I won't cap signups at a specific number or anything. I really just want to see how many members would play.

1) Professor Palutena
2) Blakers
3) PikaMasterJesi
4) Equinox
5) professorlight
6) thegrovylekid
7) Spammy
8) Miyami~~
9) Celever
10) scattered mind
11) King Arceus
12) double o squirtle
13) bbninjas
14) PG24
15) rainyman123
16) 丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅

Round 1: here

Last edited:
I'm interested in this. PS lags my computer a bit when playing for long periods of time, but I kinda wanna wet my feet a bit in the VGC, seeing as I'm a competitive TCG player.

Would I be allowed to ask my brother for help on building a team? I know pretty much nothing about competitive VGC, even in general.

If you've never battled competitively before, I would encourage you to try it out here. The stakes are low and you might just find something out. We're very relaxed and there are lots of places and people here you can ask for help.

I'll take you up on that "low stakes" thing. But this is one of those where you don't build your team with anything you like, right?

I'll join, I want to practice for VGC 2017, but since this is my first time on Pokebeach showdown tournaments, how will we verse each other

Sure, I'm game. I've been meaning to learn the metagame anyway... might as well have a strict deadline as an opponent nagging me to fight them. :p

Back