• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format SM-LOT: CargoMonics(Magcargo-GX / Primarina)

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 17
4 Slugma CST
3 Magcargo CST
3 Magcargo-GX LOT
2 Popplio LOT
2 Primarina LOT
1 Ho-Oh GX BSH(Magcargo-GX retrieval)
2 Oranguru UPR (card retrieval)

Trainers: 33
4 Ultra Ball
4 Nest Ball
2 Rare Candy
1 Field Blower
1 Rescue Stretcher
1 Energy Recycle System
3 Choice Band

4 Cynthia
2 Sightseer
2 Looker
2 Guzma
2 Judge
2 Fisherman

2 Sky Pillar
1 Heat Factory Prism

Energy: 10
7 Fire
3 Water

^ The idea of this deck is to use Smooth Over and Sightseer to get T2 Magcargo-GX out quick, and either KO through Magcargo-GX, with or without an assist from Primarina's unique ability called Harmonics, which doubles the turn attachment(1 energy from hand per turn normally vs. 2 energy from hand per turn w/ said ability), until six prizes are taken, game over. Oranguru from Ultra Prism is here just in case I need to return critical cards to my deck, whether it's low deck(in which Rescue Stretcher and Energy Recycle System are helpers in terms of ensuring no deckout occurs), need of a certain card that I have none of in my deck or hand(in which case Looker can help out immensely), etc... If I need Magcargo-GXes, and none are in my deck or hand, Ho-Oh GX is there to scoop them out of discard.

What do you think? Any suggestions on improvements? Comments? Have at it!

Last edited:
Updated title and deck to reflect a possible discovery that I feel could help my deck better than the full four Zoroark-GX could, and bumping up!

Back