Slowbro

Aspiring Trainer
Battle Roads- 12/x/x/x/x/x
Cities- 50/30/30/50
Regionals/States- 0/50/0
Nats- x
Worlds- x

Total- 222

A little late but whatever. Was hoping to go to a few more battle roads, but I'm going to go to a bunch of spring ones. Scrubbed Fall Regs and misplayed T16 Winter Regs, but I still have a states. I won't be going to Nats unless I get a trip or a stipend, but I can hope. Probably going to worlds, but I don't know if I'll qualify yet.

Just went to prerelease. Pulled:
-Articuno EX
-Plasma Energy
-Escape Rope
-Colress Machine
Yeah, not much. I decided just to go with 1 Heatmor, 39 Fire Energy as my deck. Turns out a lot of people were also running the same thing. The tournament was delayed about an hour and a half, so that sucked, but whatever.
Round 1 vs. Heatmor
My opponent decided to tech in a Pansear in her deck as backup or something so she didn't bench herself. (???) My friend said it was a really good idea, but I didn't see it. In Heatmor decks, if you don't start with Heatmor, you're screwed. Sure enough, she started Pansear. She went first I believe, and attached. However, she didn't get Heatmor out and I was able to win using Heatmor pretty quickly.
1-0

Round 2 vs. ???
I don't remember this round at all. Sorry.
2-0

Round 3 vs. ???
Again, my memory doesn't really like me.
3-0

Round 4 vs. Stuff
He goes first, and I'm pretty confident I can win though. However, he drops Hypnotoxic Laser. :( There's nothing I can really do, as my only Heatmor dies to poison nice and quick.
3-1

There was another round, but I had to leave soon, so I dropped and tried to get some trades from people who were done. I open my next two packs and pull Victini EX and Moltres EX. Pretty cool. I then trade for Colress, PHB, Virbank, Colress Machine, Plasma Energy, and Dowsing Machine. Not a bad day if you ask me.

blargh257

IT'S BEEN THREE THOUSAND YEARS
RE: pokemonjoe's season

Nice.
Great Cities run especially, those BRs must have been a bit rough.
(Unless you've only been to three, in which case you did alright.)

Slowbro

Aspiring Trainer

blargh257 said:
Nice.
I only went to one battle road lol.

blargh257

IT'S BEEN THREE THOUSAND YEARS

pokemonjoe said:
blargh257 said:
Nice.
I only went to one battle road lol.

Oh.
Great job then!