• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Skymin's Trade thread [H] Some EX's and primes [W] A few things

Skymin

What is winning without the losers?
United States

My Rules are Simple:
1. Please be reasonable with offers.
2. I only want things from my wants, but feel free to offer.
3. I only trade in the U.S. Sorry. D:
4. ALL POKEBEACH RULES APPLY!
5. Not new to trading, so I know when you are up to something.

Reference Thread:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthre...?tid=39118

WANTS:
xXx Virizion FA
x2 Cobalion FA
x1 Terrakion FA
x3 Tornadus FA
x2 Zekrom FA

HAVES:

Primes:
x2 Shaymin EX
x1 Kyurem EX
x3 Typhlosion Prime
x3 Yanmega Prime
x1 Houndoom Prime
x1 Slowking Prime

The normal things:
x2 Victini (Victory Star)
x2 Cobalion
x1 Gothitelle
x1 Virizion
x2 Zekrom
x4 Cinccino (Do the wave)
x2 Zoroark
x4 Reshiram

x4 Promo Rainbow Energies
x1 RH Experience share

Feel free to ask about other things.

RE: SotH's Trade thread (H) Gengar Prime, Mew Prime, Uxie lv.X (W) Portable Whale!!!

CML for gengar prime

RE: SotH's Trade thread (H) Gengar Prime, Mew Prime, Uxie lv.X (W) Your Portable Whales!!!

I have some Mew Primes I was interested in 1x Gengar Prime

RE: SotH's Trade thread (H) Gengar Prime, Mew Prime, Uxie lv.X (W) Your Portable Whales!!!

I can trade a mew prime for regirock*? I mailed out latios* today!

FistBumpit: I'm somewhat interested in the Absol G lv.X, but not so much that I'd trade the gengar Prime for it. D:

Chiapet: Since I have Mews they aren't as big as a want But I was partially interested in the HGSS Playmat. :0

Chase: Why not. xD And yayy.​

haha then i guess i'll mail the mew tomorrow and you can send both once you receive both.

Hey.

I can do my 1 Mew Prime and 1 Absol G for your 1 Gengar Prime, counter if you want.

Also check my list for:

2 Mew Prime
2 Gengar Prime
1 Uxie X

I'm not really interested from anything off your list. D: I'm sorry.​

So you don't want any of my 4 Mew Primes???

Not really, as in I wouldn't trade a lot for them since I already have like 3 and they aren't very hard to get. :/​

can u CML for ur

blissey and slowking prime

Braves11: Didn't see anything. Sorry. ):

Azelf Master: Interested in Staraptor lv.X? xD​

cml for your 3 mews?

In all honesty, I'm really interested in your Crystal Lugia and somewhat interested in giratina victory medal, but not exactly sure about that.

Make an offer and I'll be happy to think about it. :D

I just noticed the umbreon * listed.

Could you do
Magnazone Prime
Mew Prime JPN
Umbreon *

My
Crystal Lugia
Giratina Victory Medal

LMK

I have these:
Mew Prime x2
Absol G lv.X
Absol G

And I think I can get a ''portable whale'' but not 100%. I like your Gengar Prime & Pikachu M X.

I have the Wail, but don't see anything...

Please CML for Garchomp C X.

Well everyone, Gengar Prime is gone, and I was able to acquire my portable whale, but if you have anymore portable whales maybe you can get a Uxie lv.X out of me. :3

Konter: Hhmm, what about just the Crystal Lugia? :0

DJ: Don't have Gengar anymore, but lmk if your still interested in Pikachu.

Piplup: Then DON'T post. :/ Your just spamming my thread. >:l

Darkvoid: Do you have any new cards?​

Back