Skymin's Doodles: Spidermaann

Skymin

What is winning without the losers?
Oh gosh, I had the nerve to come back here and make a crappy art thread that no one is going to look at. tee hee. Anyways, yeah just some pencil doodles that I doodled.... :X

381726_510283772329966_171842860_n.jpg

tumblr_m7w97gzPUq1rziq4uo1_500.jpg

301807_405803406111337_100000450431073_1356105_1246600842_n.jpg

485287_410494595642218_100000450431073_1367183_1324033755_n.jpg

527449_410497175641960_100000450431073_1367190_1410851851_n.jpg

k9vnk3.jpg

Spare my horse, I've never drawn one before. I luv this sketchbook.

First time practicing with watercolor. I suck coconuts.
308152_301217909903221_100000450431073_1072738_681950205_n.jpg

And doodles in my Government notebook. (I don't know how to work a scanner, shun me)

ehf02t.jpg

bgbwow.jpg

2qscd8k.jpg

264199_232491196775893_100000450431073_825624_167424_n.jpg

23k9j7m.jpg

I think the arms look like crap, but whatever. I drew it in 1st period. :F

30a3qf5.jpg

^^^^ this proves that I need to do something with my life.

the_journey_begins_by_blacktamale-d4w6uyk.jpg

SQUEEELLLLLLLLLLLL FREAKIN KORRA I DREW HERRRRRRRR

I'm a waste of talent and a bad artist. yay. xD

RE: SotH's Pencil Doodle Thread :p

FIRST!!!11!1!!1

You are so not a bad artist. Oh my god the notebook drawings are so cute. Why did you not show me more earlier. D: I've only seen the Flygon and the chibi...thing. lol

I was too lazy to take a picture of it.....see that's how bad I am, I can't even take a picture. I'm going nowhere in life. XD

That was my first time drawing a bulbasaur, I was like omg. xD

I don't see the reason you say yourself "suck"~ :O

I like them all =D

SotH said:
I was too lazy to take a picture of it.....see that's how bad I am, I can't even take a picture. I'm going nowhere in life. XD

That was my first time drawing a bulbasaur, I was like omg. xD

That Bulbasaur is amazing xD see you make the rest of us without artistic talent look bad when you say you don't have any xD

Silver_Cyh said:
I don't see the reason you say yourself "suck"~ :O

I like them all =D

Cause I'm stuck on the whole "I can do better, but I'm too lazy" mentality. My art teacher even said so. >.> But it doesn't hurt because its a fact. xD I don't have any inspiration.

But Thank you! lol

@SotH - You possess incredible talent, my friend. I wish I was as talented as you! Your artwork makes me wish I had taken art classes or lessons. I obviously missed quite a few opportunities. You are showing exceptional promise by progressing far beyond your own expectations :3

I love your sketches, they demonstrate a wonderful example of energized emotion and ‘breath’ (i.e. life). I adore that Charmander! It is an excellent example of composition and posing. Your fire is perfect, it is an awesome design! I am looking forward to observing your artwork in the future :>

I think that is all really, REALLY stinkin' good. Seriously. I feel bad for not having much to say, but that's about it. Keep up the good work, and keep posting more art or I'll ban you. :p

Unique Username said:
@SotH - You possess incredible talent, my friend. I wish I was as talented as you; I never took art classes or lessons. As a result, I missed quite a few opportunities to expand my technical knowledge. You are showing exceptional promise by progressing far beyond your own expectations :3

I love your sketches, they demonstrate a wonderful example of energized emotion and ‘breath’ (i.e. life). I adore that Charmander! It is an excellent example of composition and posing. Your fire is perfect, it is an awesome design! I am looking forward to observing your artwork in the future :>

Why thank you, I really appreciate it. And you are crazy talented you are so detailed and you know how to work a marker that's for sure. And to be honest, this is my first year of taking art. ^^; I only took it cause I need it to graduate, but I don't draw as good there as I would when I'm bored like these as an example. I self-learned. ._. She wanted to move me to art 3 or 4, but....that meant more work.

Yes, I that one was my personal favorite! I'm learning how to work with poses because I always draw in the same pose. But yeah, I'll try to have more stuff up since I'm off this week. :0

@SotH - You're very welcome!

I am definitely not crazy talented, especially in comparison to you ^^;

SotH said:
You know how to work a marker that's for sure.

What do you mean by a "marker"?

safariblade said:
I think that is all really, REALLY stinkin' good. Seriously. I feel bad for not having much to say, but that's about it. Keep up the good work, and keep posting more art or I'll ban you. :p

Gracias. And it's fine, there isn't much to say about it. xD oh no, I am going to get banned I can sense it.

Unique Username said:
@SotH - You're very welcome!

I am definitely not crazy talented, especially in comparison to you ^^;

What do you mean by a "marker"?

Don't lie, you are amazing. I really respect that you can draw people. I can't do that to save my life.

And, maybe pen, when you ink. Either way you are really good at that. xD

For sucking at watercolors, that is beautiful shading... what did I tell you about downing yourself? Why are all of you artists so humble? >_>

I notice a lot of talented people tend to be very self critical about their art. I'd correct you, but that's what keeps artists motivated to try harder ;) I really like how well you can pull off the Pokemon style as well as the positions. Up to this day positions and legs have been my arch nemesis, so naturally I envy that ability quite a lot! Don't be afraid to keep posting, m'lady!

Those are fantastic. I find Pikachu to be one of the harder Pokemon to draw, but you got him spot-on. That Charmander's pose is so cute, and it's perfect. I adore your Flygon. Geez. Start making avatars with those. :)

Kyrushi said:
I notice a lot of talented people tend to be very self critical about their art. I'd correct you, but that's what keeps artists motivated to try harder ;) I really like how well you can pull off the Pokemon style as well as the positions. Up to this day positions and legs have been my arch nemesis, so naturally I envy that ability quite a lot! Don't be afraid to keep posting, m'lady!

See Zyflair, he pretty much hit the nail, that's how we artist are. That is how we get better. tee~hee. And thank you very much. I have the same problems, except with hands, that's why I tend to draw things in fist or behind the character's back. xD

Serperior said:
Those are fantastic. I find Pikachu to be one of the harder Pokemon to draw, but you got him spot-on. That Charmander's pose is so cute, and it's perfect. I adore your Flygon. Geez. Start making avatars with those. :)

Pikachus are hard to draw, I have to agree with you. I think it's because they are so simple. But I enjoy drawing brawl chus, it makes it more fun. lol. And, I'm not much of a commission person and knowing me I wouldn't be committed to making avis. Drawing is just something I sort of do when I'm bored. But I bet you would love an espeon. haha.

Thanks bro.

I updated with this Jolteon, it's not particularly new, but it's not old either. I never finished it. Tee-hee.

RE: SotH's Pencil Doodle Thread :p jolteon that is all

Jolteon ♥ This is my favourite Pokémon. You just earned 10 bonus points!

I adore how its fur collar and tail possess a softer texture; very nice detailing, as well. Keep up the great work, SotH!

I'm an artist myself, so I won't nag and push your buttons about how (blah, blah, blah) good you are. But I do like the things you have posted so far, and I think the lineart for the jolteon at the bottom turned out to be quite nice.

I also like how cutely the Bulbasaur is posed in the notebook doodles.

Unique Username said:
Jolteon ♥ This is my favourite Pokémon. You just earned 10 bonus points!

I adore how its fur collar and tail possess a softer texture; very nice detailing, as well. Keep up the great work, SotH!

Jolteon is my favorite eeveelution! \O/ Oh m gee. We both get 10 points because we are awesome for liking Jolteon.

And thanks, I was practicing line art with the tablet cause I'm not very good at it, but I did like how the Jolteon came out despite never finishing it.

HolyMackerel said:
I'm an artist myself, so I won't nag and push your buttons about how (blah, blah, blah) good you are. But I do like the things you have posted so far, and I think the lineart for the jolteon at the bottom turned out to be quite nice.

I also like how cutely the Bulbasaur is posed in the notebook doodles.

Haha, I'm really not that good. I'm decent. xD But thanks, a lot of the stuff I will put up here will probably just be practice stuff, that's what I've put up so far. Probably because my practice doodles always tend out to come out better than I expect. I was happy about the bulbasaur because I never drew bulbasaur before, and it came out decent. I felt accomplished. lol.

Back