'Sky Legends' Officially Revealed!

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
A pretty decent Powerloader, or really good Damage against pokemon i just like saying powerloader

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Arita hit the nail on the head this time. Best looking card in the whole era maybe? I hope the alternate art is gorgeous too. Tag Teams (besides the FA/RR ones) are the silver lining of sun and moon.

Kent Freeze

Aspiring Trainer
I don't think this would work, but maybe it would -- would a single extra rainbow energy satisfy the requirements for the GX attack?

SquirtleRules

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Ugh, more power creep.

There are ways to load this thing by turn 2 - koko prism for the lightning, Aqua Patch for the water, and 2 turns of fire attachment. Go first + luck of the draw = win. (And don't @ with me with Zapdos and weakness when that GX attack takes out 3 zapdos or 2 zapdos + jirachi with one shot). Add wishful baton and a deck built on getting the Koko and AP, and this thing becomes another power-creep-luck-of-the-draw-win.

du_megaman

Aspiring Trainer
Ultra ball away water/lightning energy, aqua patch, koko prism, manually attach fire. Manually attach turn 2, turn 2 trinity burn? lol -_- gg

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Do we see Regi-GX, AMU-GX, and Beasts-GX in the future?

Despite the card being bad, the artwork is incredible. Would have really liked to see some multi-typing here to capture all of their respective types and freshen up the game a bit, but mono-Flying is alright I guess.

ScrawnyMeowth1

The Maker of Pokemon Lists
Very cool art. I'm curious on how the name will be formatted in the English release.

I somewhat expected it to take four prize cards or something when it's knocked out, so I'm pleasantly surprised about it only taking three, even if it's still a bit much.

DorilMagefont

Aspiring Trainer
300 HP with Lightning Weakness gets one-shot by Pikarom Full Blitz. Also harder to setup 3 different energies than Pikarom, probably requiring you to find several gimmicks (Tapu Koko Prism, Aqua Patch, new Fire Supporter cards, Rayquaza GX + energy switch, etc). RIP.

Really cool artwork though.