'Sky Legends' Officially Revealed!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Apr 7, 2019.

1. AlittleSTARme Aspiring Trainer
    AlittleSTARme

add porygon z to the mix
    and you get a deck worth one K.O

Lord Goomy likes this.

2. JoeyBoi Aspiring Trainer
    JoeyBoi

There are three interesting cards right there. I'm not sure that Jessie and James will receive much play but then again I could be very wrong. In a Malamar deck it could come in handy so I'm not going to say it will not receive any play as there are multiple decks it could be run in.

Victini is practically made for the Birds and I think without Victini it would be a very difficult card to incorporate into many if not all decks. I know Arceus Prism Star could help if there was no Victini but you can only play one and it has a fairly specific attack condition.

3. Swampert Full Art #GROOKEYGANG
    Swampert Full Art

Can someone tell me what is bad about this card? I'm not an expert but it seems insane to me

4. iGeek256 I only use Electric types
    iGeek256

Well, I think the sets are going to get up to 400 cards each anyway at this rate.

bsguedes likes this.
  5. Pokenerd Aspiring Trainer
    Pokenerd

2 DCE for a garuntee of 200? No. Killing Pikarom only on a coin flip is bad. Well at least for 2 DCE.

Camerupt doesn't hit numbers.

6. bunnybird12 Don't be sad- be hoppy!
    bunnybird12

Finally! The card to make Bidoof great again.

Lord Goomy likes this.
  7. Poke_collector Aspiring Trainer
    Poke_collector

Some of them are, like ultra necrozma GX attack, snorlax GX attack, lycanroc GX from team up GX attack

8. KeoKeo Aspiring Trainer
    KeoKeo

ghostium z! pls!

Lord Goomy likes this.
  9. TheAquaPiplup I have an unhealthy obsession with Glaceon-GX
    TheAquaPiplup

He means why aren't GX attacks called or refered to as Z moves
    Not why are the GX attacks not named the same as their in game counterparts

10. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK The Phazing Spider-Man
    TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

Grassium Z please

Lord Goomy likes this.
  11. TheVong BikaBika
    TheVong

does any lightning pokemon know how to use tackle?

12. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

• Normalium Z - Tackle become relevant now. If you want to see the full list of Pokemon with Tackle, watch google' vid because a loyal viewer named @A D V G Y M sent a list of Pokemon with Tackle, or just search on your own. Shining Celebi and Memory Energy won't work because they ALLOW you to use Tackle not gaining the move Tackle. 4-5 Geodudes
    • Numel/Camerupt - Good with Tackle. 4 Geodudes

13. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

Magnemite

14. BENDsli Aspiring Trainer
    BENDsli

Rowl-Eggs with Vikivolt could be interesting

15. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

16. DMYSYS DUMMY SYSTEM
    DMYSYS

Recycle Energy? More like Retro Energy.

That would be a very confusing name for it, though.

(Are the Energy cards the only one preserving consistency across the entire TCG? Several Trainer cards have had their effects changed and/or the effects of some old Trainer cards have been completely reappropriated for a new Trainer card with a different name.)

Skeleton Liar likes this.
  17. NicoNoo Meta/budget player
    NicoNoo

Sylvally is incredibly mediocre, requiring CC and the decks that would enjoy using it the most (Tag Teams) don't have the space for additional evolution lines that are Guzma bait. Also only 180 damage from Tag Team KO is terrible, any other tag team previously setup consistently does damage as high.

Recycle Energy may find some use on stall decks, as the biggest conundrum for energy denial is not the energy going to graveyard, but negating your attaching for the turn and slowing down your setup. Any current deck worth existing at the moment has ways to recover energy, from Tapu Koko Prism to Naganadel to Malamar. Stall decks don't care as much about the turn slowdown, don't run pokemon that recover energy and also happen to (at times) use Mt Coronet plus Steel Energy to recover it after energy denial is used, so this works for them.

Faba also gets somewhat less niche.

18. mattygritt Aspiring Trainer
    mattygritt

Both cards seem pretty good. Recycle Energy seems like a nice card to ensure you'll always have energy. Silvally seems like a really strong tech that can be easily put into Tag Team GX decks that use DCE.

19. Rcxd9999 Aspiring Trainer
    Rcxd9999

Silvally - First Attack is nice but it probably won't OHKO the Pokemon that took the prize cards as it only does 130 if a GX is knocked out or 180 if a Tag Team is knocked out, with neither figures being enough to KO anything realistically, unless used as a revenge killer on an already damaged GX or Tag Team. Another problem is that it's a Stage 1 and that it's inclusion in your deck takes up to a minimum of two cards.

Recycle Energy - Maybe I'm missing something but there's seemingly no real point to this as it only provides a single colorless energy and a lot of decks can get specific type energy back to their hands from the discard pile anyway, and not only that, a fair few of them can get more than one back at a time.

20. Merovingian Time to get surreal!
    Merovingian

Articles Staff Member

Nooooooo.

GET OUT OF HERE!

Recycle Energy is absolutely insane! Can’t believe they brought it back after almost 20 freaking years!

srsrox and Coolpilot like this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 7 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?