Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Skeledirge ex’s Special Illustration Rare from Triplet Beat has been revealed! The set releases in Japan on March 10th.
The cards from this set will most likely become part of our Paldea Evolved set releasing at the end of June.

Fuecoco-IR-143x200.jpg

#078 Fuecoco (IR)

Crocalor-IR-143x200.jpg

#079 Crocalor (IR)

Skeledirge-ex-SIR-143x200.jpg

#097 Skeledirge ex (SIR)

Fuecoco goes from sitting in the shopping cart to becoming the shopping cart. The entire evolutionary line tells a story like Gardevoir ex’s line from Scarlet & Violet. It seems all Illustrator Rares will do this if...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

vexel

Aspiring Trainer
Freaking cute artwork for all 3 cards. There's such a great story behind them & that purple backpack is the star

coolcorsola

Aspiring Trainer
They didn't include the little fire bird on the Skeledirge alt? I don't see it on their nose or in the art
:(

Chari

Aspiring Trainer
Meh, I want a badass Charizard-like Skeledirge artwork. Looks like a lame pokemon in these cards

coolcorsola

Aspiring Trainer
Look above its head and the move your sight slightly to the right, its there checking out the groceries
We have a clear image now and there’s no bird there. Looks like it was some orange fruit in the back.
That’s odd they left out that special characteristic to Skeledirge

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Skeledirge is one of those Pokemon that I hope gets featured in any future live-action Pokemon projects. Between its flaming jaws, its jagged teeth, its day of the day dead-inspired palette..man, he'd make for such a good live-action model. Anyone get what I mean?