Six Cards Added to Japan's Expanded Ban List!

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Now they need to unban Wally internationally and go either way with Lusamine, and the format merge will be complete.

Really: Given how the player going first can no longer use supporters on the first turn, Wally is a much less broken card that deserves justice once again.

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
Now they need to unban Wally internationally and go either way with Lusamine, and the format merge will be complete.

Really: Given how the player going first can no longer use supporters on the first turn, Wally is a much less broken card that deserves justice once again.
Wally's prolly banned for future proofing. It could also prevent something like Dracovish from just shutting down evo decks

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
i've always wondered why do cards get approved and later banned why not review the cards a bit more first before releasing?

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
i've always wondered why do cards get approved and later banned why not review the cards a bit more first before releasing?
We're talking about expanded format. Some of the banned cards were in the game for years without issue before another card came along and made it broken. Almost every card on the banned list is broken because it has a combo with 1 or more cards and the combo is broken, not because either card is inherently broken on it's own. It's unreasonable to expect game designers to catch every potential combo and synergy and the design phase especially for a format with almost a decade of cards to play with.

Deaf_Chef

Aspiring Trainer

I personally want Wally unbanned but we can't discredit a T1 Snorlax Vmax dealing 300 while going Second. Wally is broken even with T1 supporter rule.

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
I personally want Wally unbanned but we can't discredit a T1 Snorlax Vmax dealing 300 while going Second. Wally is broken even with T1 supporter rule.
If a person can pull off Skyfield, Wally, 3 energy, 9 basics and a VMAX on their first turn, then they deserve the 300 damage dude. This is an outlandish combo that doesn't warrant the ban of Wally, although I'm not sure if it should be unbanned.

Deaf_Chef

Aspiring Trainer
If a person can pull off Skyfield, Wally, 3 energy, 9 basics and a VMAX on their first turn, then they deserve the 300 damage dude. This is an outlandish combo that doesn't warrant the ban of Wally, although I'm not sure if it should be unbanned.

Lele. Bat. Dedenne. Compressor. TAE. Sky field. Really isn't all that outlandish if you design the deck to be the regular suite of QB/UBs+ Mails. You don't even need to hit the full 8 to wreck some damage. Really, As an Expanded main, this is not farfetched in the least lol

Nyora

A Cat
Lele. Bat. Dedenne. Compressor. TAE. Sky field. Really isn't all that outlandish if you design the deck to be the regular suite of QB/UBs+ Mails. You don't even need to hit the full 8 to wreck some damage. Really, As an Expanded main, this is not farfetched in the least lol
The real outlandish part here is your opponent not running sudowoodo