Site Suggestions

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Simple and easy.

Anyone have any site suggestions? Something that bugs you about the layout? Content? Anything? Feel free to be as picky as possible, as I like to be a perfectionist myself.

Me93

Well, you can always start with fixing your card list, it's many mistakes there.
Maybye you can set in scans of the cards that's not in modified, instead of only names...
What been wery cool, is what pokemon.no has done;
they made a list of decks of wich is the most used.
Then, they wrote the power and the weakness of the decks.
Thats wery cool^^

Mjadex123

Well, you can always start with fixing your card list, it's many mistakes there.
WPM choose to incude errors in his list for a very good reason to stop other sites using c/p his set lists for their sites

Maybye you can set in scans of the cards that's not in modified, instead of only names...
WPM was supposed to put in scans for RS-on ever since Xmas but never got to time to do it because of unexpected events.

What been wery cool, is what pokemon.no has done.
Does WPM cares?

Then made a list of decks of wich is the most used.
Agreed, this sould be a good idea so it can list the most popular RS-on decks like the infamous Blazikens who took over the whole metagame for like a whole year since the start and suffered their defeat at Worlds

What's that?

Thats wery cool^^
=P

Me93

RE:  Site Suggestions

Jade said:
What been wery cool, is what pokemon.no has done.
Does WPM cares?

Then made a list of decks of wich is the most used.
Agreed, this sould be a good idea so it can list the most popular RS-on decks like the infamous Blazikens who took over the whole metagame for like a whole year since the start and suffered their defeat at Worlds
Those two is in the same line...
And it's they, not then

Jade said:
What's that?
Power= What the deck can do and what they can be used in combo to attack fast/strong
Weakness=What's can stop the deck from working.
F.eks. MetaNigth can easy be stopped if Battle Frontier comes in play.
Stuff like that.
It's not good explaned, but i'm not so very good in English:p

Charizard

Pokemon Master
Maybe can have more emoticons, have more ranking for more post:p to encourage people to post more, although there will be tons of spam there:(

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Yes, that's something I've always wanted here: More Emotions!!! There have been times when the 8 current ones dont express how i'm feeling about a certain deck or post, lol. More emotions would be great.

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black
Well, just wondering but when are you going to get the Magma/Aqua, Rockets, and Delta blanks for the site?

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
I guess if we could find some volunteers to write articles again, it'd be nice...

Incidentally, Me93, there are some articles on decks, like Ludicargo and Medicham, but there hasn't been one for a while.

Charizard

Pokemon Master
I would like to have more avatars, it is just sometimes too lazy to find a better one on the net:p Animated avatars are prefered..

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Ah yes...
avatar, more emoticons, more scans in unlimited expansion, and some good articles related to killer decks maybe?

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Avatar/emoticons? Meh. If you want a good avatar, make it. Simple.

Articles would be nice, if we could find some writers.. WPM, could you (if SecretSmeargle is willing) put SecretSmeargle's Dustox ex article up on the site?

Mjadex123

I am interested in helping out with PokeBeach on writing articles.
Atm im writing a very indepth article on React Energy and the Del-Tail combo.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
I have a request...
how about promo card scans?
I'd love to see it such Legendary birds promo that come in tin box...

ShadowSong

Never giving up
I'm not saying you should do it right now, but I think you need to change the layout of the site. It's had the same look, and it needs to be freshened up a bit. I'm not saying anything is wrong with the current layout though, the current is great.