Site Suggestions

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
How about an anime section on the show and also a games section and get the TCG UP we have been waiting a very long time for that.:)

PKM4

League Leader - Tournament Organizer - Professor
Could you answer the quiz question and then put a new one up because I think that Dark Muk quiz has been up for over 2 months.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I have an idea WPM. You can archive your episodes that you tape then after a few days take them out of the news article and put them there. That way they are not gone forever and those who missed them even though they can't get to them on the days that they are in the news article they can still watch them if they miss the days while they are up on the front page. I thought of it today when I was playing my fire red version.:)

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
xxashxx said:
I have an idea WPM. You can archive your episodes that you tape then after a few days take them out of the news article and put them there. That way they are not gone forever and those who missed them even though they can't get to them on the days that they are in the news article they can still watch them if they miss the days while they are up on the front page. I thought of it today when I was playing my fire red version.:)

That'd take up a lot of bandwidth, I'd think.. and it raises a major copyright issue. :/

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Oh ya that's true but it was just a thought.:)

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
Something that I just realized a little while ago is that there is no way to get back to the main site once you are in the forums; users have to open up another window and navigate back to Pokébeach. I know that clicking on a link to go to the forums from the main page opens up a new window with the forum in it, but I like to try to keep my windows down to a minimum to keep my CPU usage down.

This is how the navigation normally looks in the forum:

PokéBeach.com Forums / PokéBeach.com / Site Discussion / Site Suggestions

This is how I would like it to look:
Main Site / PokéBeach.com Forums / PokéBeach.com / Site Discussion / Site Suggestions

It's a small change, but I think it would help reduce taking extra steps.

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
Ah... I somehow missed that. Thanks for pointing that out.

I'm kind of surprised that there isn't a forum for rating/improving GameBoy teams. I guess the demand isn't there.

Charizard

Pokemon Master
Well, my idea is for this forum, any chance to make a tourney report forum? Members can share their experience in tournament with different deck with others.:cool:

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
I guess having bigger Avatars???? maybe hmm, 140X170?? or less???

Agree with Charizard!!! Good thinking.....For those who don't get a chance to go to tournaments such as Worlds, states and city championships can at least know how it feels like being at a tournament.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
ArmaldoEX, you do know that if your avatar is offsite, it can exceed the size limit, right? If so, IIRC the reasonable limit is 150^2...

Arcanine 274

=/
RE:  Site Suggestions

Abhorsen said:
Yes, that's something I've always wanted here: More Emotions!!! There have been times when the 8 current ones dont express how i'm feeling about a certain deck or post, lol. More emotions would be great.

agreed with Abhorsen. the little emotion smiley guys would be really cool if we had more of them. i'm not saying they need to be like Pokegym, cause to me those are a little annoying, but new, cool ones would be awesome WPM!

Arcanine out.

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
I say, allow us to watch the pokemon episodes whenever we want cos it seems to be unfair to the ones who didn't get a chance to see it(like me)

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
a new smiley :s, I always feel like this but I can't express it

here's an example
[attachment=441]

Attachments

• =s.bmp
    822 bytes · Views: 916

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member