Writing Sinking

Skymin

What is winning without the losers?
I usually don't write things besides essays, so forgive me if I write something awful. ;-; I'm prepared to be hammered down by DNA and Zyflair. *grabs helment* >.<

Your songs remind me of swimming
Which I forgot when I started to sink...

The beast faintly opened sapphire eyes, no matter how obscure the surrounding seemed, blue was ever so vivid. Incapable of the slightest movement; the feeling of ice cold water streaming through bloodied wings was unforgivable. However, this feeling also gave a sense of liberation. As gravity continued to slowly pull the incapacitated Lugia deeper into the abyss; reminiscent thoughts occurred. How it got here exactly, what was done wrong. The creature was entirely at fault, but then again, what right did the humans have in taking away it's freedom? Eyes closed again as a memory ran it's course.

I tried to remember the chorus
I can't remember the verse

A flute played and the melodies scattered through the atmosphere, the song was beautiful. Even though the one who played it was human, the song was enough to enlighten the body and soul. So their presence and status was forgiven. The young girl stood in front of the winged Pokemon, continuing to play as the wind blew through her long silver hair. Her porcelain skin revealed by the aquamarine dress that dance in the wind, sandals cleansed as waves washed over them. She wasn't like other humans, she did not hold Pokemon hostage nor did she have any intention to do so. A questionable being she was. The music disappeared and she looked up into larger eyes.

"It took me a while to learn the melody, but I think I got it. Did you like?" She asked as she slowly pulled a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"It was tolerable..." The legendary replied. This statement being a lie

Surprised by what was heard, a small smile tugged at her lip. She wasn't expecting to get a reply at all, but at least it wasn't bad.

Back