• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Sinister Shurikens (Greninja/Zoro)

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Pokemon: 21
4x Froakie FBL (70 HP)
4x Frogadier FBL
3x Greninja-GX FBL
1x Greninja BKP
3x Zorua SLG
3x Zoroark-GX SLG
2x Tapu Lele-GX GRI
1x Yveltal-GX FBL

Trainers: 33
4x Cynthia
2x Professor Sycamore
2x N
3x Brigette
4x Ultra Ball
2x Brooklet Hill or Po Town (not sure which is better)
3x Guzma
3x Acerola
3x Choice Band
3x Super Scoop Up
4x Puzzle of Time

Energy:6
2x Rainbow Energy
4x Double Colorless Energy

Thoughts?

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Field Blower or else Garb completely dumpsters you. I'm stuck between "it's bad" and "it's spicy, I wanna play it". I think I do have a fair and relevant question: why Zoroark? And are you sure it's the best partner for Greninja-GX?

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Field Blower or else Garb completely dumpsters you. I'm stuck between "it's bad" and "it's spicy, I wanna play it". I think I do have a fair and relevant question: why Zoroark? And are you sure it's the best partner for Greninja-GX?
I run Zoro for draw. I made this deck because I saw somebody testing it on YouTube and it looked fun and powerful

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
I run Zoro for draw. I made this deck because I saw somebody testing it on YouTube and it looked fun and powerful
Alrighty then. After looking back on the card, I was trying to figure out how to run Greninja-GX, but without access to Evosoda and the Ability, I was stumped. But I would think Decidueye outclasses Greninja in every way possible. I understand that it's for fun(what's fun?) but I'm suspicious on how this runs in comparison.
On the other note, I had thought about playing Greninja with Articuno-GX with Fury Belts. I do like that Greninja can say "fudge this shift I'm out" when it's almost dead, and 230 is a hard number to hit, and Articuno is another water Pokemon that can use Super Scoop Up, so Aqua Patch becomes an option if necessary, and Greninja chipping into things makes Articuno slightly better than just a worse Koko GX.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Since I KNOW its gonna be Meta, any Glaceon stopping contingency card? This deck is ability heavy.